The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » READ THIS ONE ALL THE WAY (folks, we got a problem)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: READ THIS ONE ALL THE WAY (folks, we got a problem)
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted May 06, 2017 09:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/05/black_people_dont_you_worry_about_bout_a_thing_kat_timpf_will_save_you.html

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31262 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted May 07, 2017 05:43 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
They need more free shit.
Posts: 190 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted May 11, 2017 06:49 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure glad we live in a post racial era since Obama got elected.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 11, 2017 09:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
But, I thought the Media had the situation in hand:

1) It’s not happening. 2) White people do it too; 3) White people deserve it.

Look, this has to stop. Liberals spend too much time convincing black people they are discriminated against and it creates resentment. You would think every white person bears responsibility for what happened 200 years ago.

Also, it's obvious that crime and rioting and looting can happen right on TV and nothing ever happens to the perpetrators.

This lawlessness really has to stop. Quit mollycoddling black kids. They are already junior thugs. School dropouts and Obama /Clinton wants free college which is ridiculous.

What is free is worthless. And that's how the minorities will treat "free' education that they will never finish anyway. There is a small minority that value education but most of them get nothing out of it after "BLACK STUDIES" in which they gain an attitude about "whitey" and of course; SLAVERY, SLAVERY, SLAVERY, 24/7.

Do we get any credit for freeing the slaves? A million whites die in a civil war to free the slaves, and we get no credit for that. Okay, I know that wasn't the reason, but 99% of blacks think that's the reason.

This is what Liberals have given us. Complete anarchy and no punishment. It's insane. I mean, you put SouthCentral Watts riots on TV and they all see the looting and the cops standing around with their thumb up their ass! The only part of the city that was spared was Korea Town. You know why? They were armed and shooting the bastards!

America is a completely dysfunctional country.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 11, 2017 10:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
here's an example:

Rude, dumb ass black teens being manipulated by the NAACP.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/10/betsy-devos-booed-during-graduation-address-in-florida.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 11, 2017 04:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Listen, this has been bothering me for a long time, the way we are being programed.

First of all. I just watched a commercial on FOX. Three bank robbers rush into this bank. Total bunglers, but the thing is, all three of these scruffy guys are white. There is an unwritten rule that depicted criminals must not be black.

Then, you watch a portrayal in the Doctor's office. The doctor is giving a lot of advice to a clueless and totally trusting white guy. The Doctor is of course, always black.

Two women are is a grocery store. One is completely confused by all the choices, and she is a nice white lady. But the one that gives her advice is black and seems to know just about everything there is to know about the correct product for the bewildered caucasian lady. The smart one, of course, is black.

There is a family traveling in a new car which is a SUV with three seats. Typical white family enjoying their vacation, but sitting by the window in one of the back seats is an unexplained little black boy. Because, every single commercial MUST HAVE A BLACK PERSON, somewhere, if not featured, just gratuitously plugged into the back seat, otherwise maybe it won't be approved?

So that's it. Black people apparently comprise about 12% of the US population but they must be in every single commercial on TV. And, they cannot be the dumb one. They should be the supervisor or in a position of authority. For God's sake, if there is a criminal ringing the front doorbell, e won't be black and he will, (there is a rule) that he be the smart authoritative one telling the consumer what they must buy.

I could go on, but you get the idea. Apparently, it is against some law that you cannot portray a black as a gang banger or some shady character on TV.

Go ahead, call me a fucking bigot, or racist whichever is worse but that's what I get out of watching television these days. If the object is to make blacks feel good about themselves, they don't need any more help. They already think whitey is stupid and racist and that they, (blacks) are smarter than everybody else. And, look cool doing it.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 14, 2017 06:16 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Along the lines of, going out of our way to make black people feel good about themselves, here we have recognition for a teenage punk that picked the wrong neighborhood watch guardian to beat up. But, a few years later, posthumously, he gets an award for some unfathomable reason? While everybody standing around see the logic, I really don't get it?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/14/trayvon-martin-receives-posthumous-aeronautical-science-degree.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters