The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Yet another attack.........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Yet another attack.........
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2017 02:39 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
.............by the religion of Peace & Tolerance in France.
So.....which country in Europe will be the first to grow a spine and deal with these smelly little camel shaggers ???????

[Mad]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2017 05:07 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like England has a chance? They say Sweden is done for, Germany is next, France hanging on by a thread and maybe Holland will grow some balls?

As insane as this sounds, I would kinda, sorta welcome an all out war on radical islam. They need to be rounded up and kept separate from civilized people.

Blame for the state of things today? It's all Barry's fault.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2017 07:12 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2017 10:03 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Once again, pretty spooky for me. Just like being familiar with where the attack in London happened, my wife and I strolled down the Champs-Elysees toward the Arch de Triomphe. Really a beautiful part of Paris.

The only thing I could think of at the time we were there was about the military parades I remember seeing down that avenue during WWII.

France deserves everything they get...they welcomed all the refugees without vetting them.

I hope the libtards finally wake up here before more of this stuff happens on our shores.

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2017 02:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I have some pictures somewhere, on film of course, in front of the Arch. Back then, Paris was a quite beautiful and safe and secure "City of Lights". I loved it. But, even then, we got on the wrong subway one time and wound up in a decidedly ethnic part of town. Didn't even get off the platform, turned around and got back to town. Actually a little scary. You could go up the Eiffel Tower at midnight. That sideways elevator is impressive. The view from the top is fabulous!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters