The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » GLOBAL WARMING (fake news)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GLOBAL WARMING (fake news)
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2017 11:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, we all know the envirowackos want us to believe in CLIMATE CHANGE. But, exactly why do they push this caca so heavily? Because something must be done? Because nobody should be able to sleep at night knowing the earth will be .03 of a degree warmer by the year 2100? Or, something?

Anyway, this article, if you read all the way to the bottom, illustrates the effort that these zealots will make to convince the average low attention span citizen that these things are serious and WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING NOW !

I will never understand why Liberals and other hysterical people need to scare the bejabbers out of innocent folk? Why pursue such an obvious lie? What's to gain? Research? Funding?

WHAT A COLOSSAL WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCE !
Read about it here:

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2017/03/07/photo-challenged-reuters-fails-explain-true-cause-record-antarctic

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters