The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Obama is bonafide SUBVERSIVE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Obama is bonafide SUBVERSIVE
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted February 15, 2017 08:42 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Watch this clip. This son-of-a-bitch is doing everything in his power to destroy Trump. Compare what he's doing with the mild non confrontational behavior of conservatives and the blanket protection of the Media for eight years while LIMP DICK did anything he wanted, (executive orders) without objection from anybody.

This really has to stop. The son of a bitch is going to tear the country apart. That's been his plan from the start. The asshole hates America!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5322636106001/?#sp=show-clips

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2017 01:47 PM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, his fingerprints are all over this...can't see the video, but if this is the one where Katherine Herridge indicates that in order to SPECIFICALLY identify Gen. Flynn on the call, there had to be a wire tap authorized at the highest level...guess where that leads??

It's going to be a long 4 years...

[ February 15, 2017, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2017 03:17 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I Wish the S.O.B would go back to Kenya where he belongs.
Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2017 05:39 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just checked it. It works for me?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2017 06:16 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Something to do with my filter here at work...

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters