The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » Reagan's first National speech

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Reagan's first National speech
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted May 01, 2016 09:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And, these Liberals think Obama has talent as an orator!

Check it out. The man was a God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXBswFfh6AY

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2016 12:57 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
For anyone who has not had the pleasure of visiting the Reagan Library, might I suggest adding it to ones bucket list.
Well worth spending a day there.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 01, 2016 01:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been there twice.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted May 03, 2016 07:24 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
My wife and I spent a full day there a couple of years ago.

Like some of you here I'm happy to say I voted for him 4 times. Governor of California and President of the United States.

A few years before he ran for governor he came to the college I was attending. My future wife and I went to hear him talk wondering what he would talk about. When he was done speaking the audience was totally silent then we heard people turning to each other saying, "That makes perfect sense." My liberal girlfriend actually said that to me.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted May 03, 2016 07:34 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh......and Reagan didn't need a teleprompter.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 03, 2016 10:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll tell you one thing. These fucking Liberal Hollyweird types that desire to make another "hilarious" movie mocking Ronald Reagan are just shameful! They are just rotten people.

Of course, every progressive Liberal will label, out of hand, any Republican candidate or elected officeholder...STUPID. Only Liberals are judged intelligent. Conservatives have particularly low I.Q's.

Liberals are the most narrow minded people on the face of the earth. Look at the way they attempt to shut down conservatives at any event. How in the hell can they justify preventing citizens from hearing Conservatives, Republicans or anybody they don't agree with, politically?

We don't see Tea Party disrupting Clinton's events. What's wrong with these people? Can't they see, or understand how contrary their actions are to a democratic society? Paid thugs to disrupt Trump's speaking engagements? How the hell do they come up with these tactics?

Standard operating procedure; Wayne LaPiere speaking at Harvard, or any other location, they protest and the faculty disinvites him. The following month, some card carrying communist speaks and not a single objection!

Somehow, we need to clean house in Academia. These assholes have gotten a free pass for too long. Where do we start?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 03, 2016 11:53 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
"Paid thugs to disrupt Trump's speaking engagements"

The man's not even President yet and already he's creating jobs !!!!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters