The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Politics forum   » These Liberal assholes are evil and need to be stopped!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: These Liberal assholes are evil and need to be stopped!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted April 10, 2014 07:25 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/9/miller-how-government-tyranny-destroyed-a-dc-busin/?page=all#pagebreak

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Frank
CAN START A FIRE WITH A BUCK KNIFE AND A ROCK
Member # 6

Icon 1 posted April 22, 2014 09:36 PM      Profile for Frank   Author's Homepage   Email Frank         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Leonard, I'm the kind of guy to call a spade a spade. Some of my previous posts demonstrate that I don't hold back any punches no matter your skin color, political affiliation or religion.

In that light I also believe that all people's of the world have a right to live....after all we are God's creatures.

What I have a problem with is the concerted destruction of America and the constant assault on our freedoms by certain powerful Jews. Allow me to demonstrate:

All the following are prominent anti-gun Jews....

Dianne Feinstein

Michael Bloomberg

Chuck Schumer

George Soros

Barbera Boxer

Ron Wyden

Al Franken

Richard Blumenthal

Henry Waxman

Rahm Emanuel

Jane Harman (This bitch is/was heavily involved with the NSA)

Anthony Weiner

Gabrielle Giffords

Robert Wexler

Martin Frost

I could go on and on but you can see that the most prominent anti-gun politicians are predominantly Jews. I should add that I did not have anything to do with this....I'm making observations that people should take note of.

Add this up with the many prominent Jewish Hollywood moguls and it is easy to see there's a Jewish conspiracy to deny Americans their gun rights.

Like I said, I believe all peoples have the right to life (even our aborted children) but I will call a Jewish motherfucker a Jewish motherfucker if they try to take our constitutional freedoms.

I wonder what they would do had I the power to take away their first amendment rights? Do you think they would fight? YOU BET YOUR ASS THEY WOULD!

[ April 22, 2014, 11:16 PM: Message edited by: Frank ]

--------------------
"Truth is no prostitute, that throws herself away upon those who do not desire her; she is rather so coy a beauty that he who sacrifices everything to her cannot even then be sure of her favor".

Posts: 644 | From: North Dakota | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters