The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Hunting Vehicles   » Where's the best place to buy a FJ Cruiser? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Where's the best place to buy a FJ Cruiser?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 08, 2019 12:17 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's what I mean about my kid. It's like, did he have his head up his ass? Some of the shit he would get into could have been easily avoided, but no.
Sometimes, you can go to that side and sometimes you can go to that side, and a reasonable person immediately knows which way is the safest and easiest and the other side is courting death. <sigh>

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted May 08, 2019 01:16 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
I had 2 blue, 1985 Toyota pickups about 10 years ago, like that one in Daves pic. They were both manual tranny with solid front axles. I savaged one to maintain the other. I made it a flatbed. I loved it, but sold it or traded it for something else.

I almost pulled the trigger on a older Tacoma that was tastefully caged, with Marlin goodies in it. By the time I got around to calling the guy he had just sold it that day. Dont need the cage but it was so sweet I couldnt hardly resist.

Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters