The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This gentleman has his Ducks in a Row!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This gentleman has his Ducks in a Row!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2024 07:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I firmly believe that the southern states were easily within their rights to succeed from the Union because there was nothing fair about the relationship.

I've posed this question before to the Peanut Gallery:

Is it sensible and logical that 650,000 men, "White Men" died freeing the slaves? Is that what the Civil War was about, to free the slaves?

Yes, yes, it's a Capital Idea. But, it is seldom that a man, any man will sacrifice his life for another human, possibly excepting a spouse or close blood relative.

But, for FOUR years, there was slaughter on both sides, brother against brother, Father against son! And, all this mayhem, blood and guts was done to free the slaves of the south. A lot of people believe this, quite a bit more than of those that believe in a Higher Being, known as God. Negros believe this a little over 100%.

Well, the Judge poses a question and actually, I also agree with him that an unelected bureaucracy is doing a hell of a lot of dictating and long past time to rein in these cocksuckers!

edit: Okay, Lincoln might have done a better than average job, but did he really have the right and authority to have his Federal troops fire at Fort Sumpter?

https://dailycaller.com/2024/01/26/opini on-a-group-of-fishermen-could-help-unravel-the-administrative-state-judge-andrew-p-napolitano/

Good hunting. El Bee

[ January 27, 2024, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted January 27, 2024 04:02 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Why? Because freedom is the default position. Government is the negation of freedom.

Freedom is everyone’s personal natural birthright. The sovereignty of the person — made in the image and likeness of the Creator — can never be equal morally and legally to a gaggle of bureaucrats running an artificial monopoly of power in a geographic area, otherwise known as the government.
And that is all there is to it!!!!

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 27, 2024 04:20 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
^^^^^
Ditto !!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 28, 2024 05:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
What I’m saying is the Federal government went to war with the southern states because they withdrew membership and participation in the Union.

Freeing the south’s slaves was done by executive order, wishful thinking until they could inflict sufficient punishment to cause Confederate surrender. It wasn’t necessary to kill a single Rebel, just to technically “free their slaves”, and by the way, the northern slaveholders were excluded from the EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION!

The slave issue was strictly “spin”, I forget exactly when, but it was well into the hostilities, one or two years? Good or bad, I don’t claim otherwise, but it was not the reason the north launched the war against the southern states. This was strictly punitive to force them back into the Union.

It was after the dust settled when they came up with a reason, a good and handy reason for four years of killing….Our intention was to free the slaves! (Excellent PR)

So, I think I have sufficiently beaten this subject to death 💀?

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters