The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » The Department of Justice is out of control

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Department of Justice is out of control
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2024 07:15 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
The FBI/Gestapo just had their ass handed back to them. WE NEED TRUMP!

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2024-01-23/appeals-court-finds-fbi-did-violate-rights-of-some-beverly-hills-safe-deposit-box-holders

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2024 11:50 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
You got that right.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 26, 2024 12:32 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
As radical as it sounds, and Left Wing, at that; Woke, etc. I almost think that the demands to abolish the fucking FBI is starting to make sense! They are out of control and strongly partisan; almost exactly like American Education and the Teachers Union.

But, take Journalism. There's another American Institution that has lost credibility with the public. Except for FOX broadcast and conservative print media, you can't trust anybody, anymore!

Yeah, purge the rascals. Like the LA Times laying off 100 writers in their newsroom. They have no one to blame but themselves, Megan Kelly tackled it last night on her podcast. Everything the write and print is severely Left-wing slanted and people are tired of the fucking propaganda! SPORTS ILLUSTRATED, RIP. Same shit, they trend severely political Hard to have sympathy for those out of work.

But then we have Biden and his war on Fossil fuels. He shuts down coal generated utilities and the miners he tells them: TOUGH LUCK-LEARN TO CODE!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2024 05:54 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Writing code is going AI.  More than a few coders working from home are employed by two or three companies.  They tell ChatGPT what they want and ChatGPT spits the code out.  They still have to test the code which will unually require modifications, but it really speeds up the coding process.  

Positive Proof Biden is a dumbass that doesn't know shit from coding.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2024 09:56 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Somebody out there, "Influencers?" is grooming the citizens to fear AI. A lot of the ads on my computer use a voice that severely butcher's certain words in pronunciation.

Gee, I wonder if that's really Biden, or some fucking robot?

The talking heads, at least on National Review Andrew McCarthy, (I think?) he says yeah, well Trump might have a nomination sewn up, but he is left with a tiny Republican party that cannot possibly get fucking elected!

OK, he's a loose cannon, offends even his "friends" and therefore, cannot possibly get elected!

Meanwhile, Democrats have received their instructions and WILL LOCK-STEP VOTE FOR ....
a fucking retard! That's an unfavored word< maybe I should use a Liberal preferred term, or description; like, umm? Alzheimer's? no? Cognitively Impaired?

And, it fucking bothers me that I'm older that that dickwad! Heaven help us!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ January 29, 2024, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters