The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Anybody out there. Suffered discrimination?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anybody out there. Suffered discrimination?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted January 16, 2024 01:19 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I get so sick of Affirmative Hiring? Here we have a press blurb crowing that they have been actively discriminating against the majority? It's not right and it should end. Hire the best people and let the chips fall where they may!

NEWS ITEM
DEI does not promote "equality. Diversity, equity" and inclusion efforts deify corporate and government discrimination. For example, leftist outlet Bloomberg News enthusiastically published propaganda that only 6 percent of corporate jobs at analyzed companies went to white Americans in 2021, referring to this apparent discrimination as “progress.”

So, think about this. You white people are being heavily discriminated against so that corporations can brag that 94% of available positions went to people of color and gay and whatever else they can come up with to exclude the majority of citizens in this country.

This is why every city in America appears to have a black mayor and a black chief of police and an almost 100% black city council. This is no different than corporate America that hires queers and Lesbos first. The Biden Administration is very proud that they go way way out of their way to hire minorities and unbalanced people that claim some weird sex orientation. Just take our Defense Secretary that thinks he can have a secret operation and be gone without the Pentagon or the Whitehouse knowing anything about it. That dweb is definitely a diversity hire if I ever saw one!

And that's the point for Liberals, six percent of government and corporate jobs and positions go to Caucasians, all the rest go to people that check all the boxes, minority, female, deviant and the whole country suffers. Look at who is hired to be the President of Harvard! What's her qualifications? Obviously, she is female and black and that's good enough.

This shit is unsustainable!
End of rant!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ January 16, 2024, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 16, 2024 01:34 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes I had it happen at a gas station in AZ. when I was there years ago, not sure if attendant was Mexican or Indian.

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5063 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted January 16, 2024 01:42 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Wait a minute! Anti Minnesota white dude is perfectly reasonable

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 16, 2024 02:14 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Wally World has what seems to be an iron clad anti-discrimination policy. Age, gender, religion, race, gay, lesbo, disability, all the boxes.
But, in a meeting, I mentioned that there was nothing about protecting political affiliation.
It got real quiet and the subject was changed. "Moving on to the next item on our agenda ........"

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 16, 2024 09:03 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
ko ko, you get a fucking atta boy! for that observation!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted January 17, 2024 07:26 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
I worked for the state of California.

Nuff said!!!!!!

Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 17, 2024 10:39 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If you want to see discrimination, move up to Western Wash. with Calif. plates.

[Frown] [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted January 17, 2024 02:00 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, I have been discriminated by it also working as a carpenter on a few union jobs, Not that it mattered if it was union or not. Got to love that you got replaced by some moron that didn't give a shit or know anything.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters