The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Anti gun Bozo concerned about Military grade?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anti gun Bozo concerned about Military grade?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2024 10:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The Attorney of New York demonstrates her ignorance by screaming; THE SKY IS FALLING! Civilians can purchase "Military Grade Ammo"! Something must be done! Ban the sale of Lake City Arsenal ammunition to gun whacko civilians, and thereby save the country from another mass shooting!

https://ag.ny.gov/press-release/2024/attorney-general-james-le ads-multistate-coalition-stop-sales-military-grade

And another thing. Exactly how does stupid Left Wing Commie Democrats keep getting elected? There is another one in Georgia prosecuting Trump for over valuing his property, and she is a twin, black, homely and stupid.

Save us from idiots!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: the answer to my rhetorical question above is: George Soros! That bastard should be shot, he's a danger to freedom! I'm not advocating it, but I wouldn't shed a tear if somebody took out the asshole!

[ January 12, 2024, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 12, 2024 12:29 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a thought; ........... (it'll never happen but I think that I can defend the logic)

Require any lawmaker to take and pass an NRA firearms safety course and then attend and compete in at least one shooting event before they can impose any dumb-assed gun laws on us.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters