The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » The Truth is ouit Part 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Truth is ouit Part 2
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2023 07:24 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I have watched many of the "Most Corrupt" videos on the channel Forgotten History. The MOST CORRUPT US President was Johnson. In that video and at a time of their later life, a Johnson aide and his mistress both admitted that Johnson killed Kennedy. It is believed by those in the know that Johnson had killed13 people in his lifetime.

The link below is about the "Least Corrupt" President, Donald Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97eFJBsC4Sc

I decided to edit in the Most Corrupt video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ef_79INE2m8

[ December 27, 2023, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2023 09:00 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I "tend" to agree with both of those videos, somewhat, partially and more or less.

I really think that Trump has been screwed over very thoroughly and officially and illegally but nonetheless condoned by more Democrats than actually exist, for good measure. I personally believe he did two things, if nothing else in those four years that were hugely successful and beneficial. First, the closing of the border, a fucking NO BRAINER and second, the nomination of those three Supreme Court Justices which will reap rewards for perhaps three generations....PERIOD!

As far as LBJ; never liked him, even a little. He's one of those guys that just looks crooked. Besides, he used to lift his dogs by their ears; a mean man and even the liberal press couldn't defend him on that issue. Just why he decided not to run for re election is a mystery nobody will ever figure out; because he could have rigged it easily. That's all I got to say about that Shmuck.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2023 05:44 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
If Trump had won the 2020 election, the wall would have been finished; and the flow of drugs would have been greatly reduced.  This would have helped greatly with the homeless getting off drugs; and off the streets making Seattle, and other big blue cities livable. 

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters