The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Merry Christmas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Merry Christmas
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted December 24, 2023 04:53 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted December 24, 2023 08:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, same to ya!

Merry Christmas, Peanut Gallery!

I'm being really good. We are all watching "Home Alone" at the request of my granddaughter. Boooring!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: KEEP THE CHANGE! Ya filthy Animal!

[ December 24, 2023, 08:40 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted December 25, 2023 09:44 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas. My wife is the best cook in our extended family and the feast is almost ready.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 25, 2023 11:25 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes ...... Merry Xmas, New Years, Solstice, Hanukkah, Kwanza and the pending full moon !!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted December 25, 2023 01:56 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Everyone have a fantastic year to come.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2023 08:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
it's over. Yes, I noted the Xmas, Richard.

Well, I think it's mainly that the season is greatly exploited by non Christians. But, if the world wasn't guided by Christian values, it's hard to imagine what it would look like? Starting with the Gregorian calendar, for instance. How does anybody else keep time? The Mayan calendar expired....

At least the Judeo-Christian values such as the Ten Commandments in the Old Testament gives us a road map for civilization. Seems like the Koran is more or less a book of poetry with world domination as a goal plus kill the non believer, etc.

Oh well, almost 2024. An almost unbelievable number.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2023 10:28 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I have no problem with the Christian Faith. It's the hypocrisy of so many that profess to represent it while pimping for $$$ that offends me.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted December 26, 2023 10:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
YAY!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters