The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » well, the truth is out!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: well, the truth is out!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted December 18, 2023 10:48 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's something you folks have been asking about and I never knew? Turns out, Fagots butt fuck: see here
https://dailycaller.com/2023/12/15/staffer-caught-filming-sex-tape-senate-hearing-room/

Before, I always thought they sucked dicks....I guess?

Now, according to the above link, they actually do it doggy style!

I'd hate to be this boy, I bet he gets docked a week's pay or something?

Whatever, I'm sure he was just making love, and Hey, he works in the Senate, why the hell not have sex in this big shot meeting room if that's what you want. Right?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 19, 2023 04:52 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Well, if Bill could do Monica in the oval orifice, why not dirty work at the crossroads in the Senate ??
They were probably just trying to improve their Woke scores. ...... Or is it DEI scores ??? I dunno.

Whatever. By next week it'll be Trump's fault. Indictments to follow. Probably need to search Mar A Largo again for more evidence.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 19, 2023 08:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think this boy made a statement about how rude it was to make a big deal of him getting poked by someone he loved, thereby indicating it was the most natural thing in the whole wide world!

I got all choked up and misty eyed when I read all about it, and what he was going to do for invasion of privacy, etc. I would think his case is rather weak but what do I know; I never even kissed a boy?

I just have to further belabor this item to note that queers are by far the most promiscuous segment of all deviants. I remember some estimate I read long time ago and so I probably recollect it incorrectly? Anyway, as I remember, "Gays" have sex with total strangers 50 times in a month's time, on average! Now that's some serious buttfuck! I'd almost say; impressive, if it wasn't so disgusting.

Nah, really. I'm not that bothered to the point where others might question just why I give a shit? Yeah, I don't really, but I feel like it's OK to just point out that this subject matter involves MENTAL ILLNESS! So, it's pretty much like Liberals! Same thing: MENTAL ILLNESS!

Man, we got a bunch of freaks running loose! Shock therapy! That's the answer! Hey, it's like I always say, to each his own. Stay in that closet or come out, makes no difference to me. Just remembered they got something called a "Top Man" which is the one doing the butt fucking, kind of a speciality, I guess? Cocked and Locked! use a condom boys, or you might get a disease!

Okay, sorry for beating this to death!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS but here's the thing. What they can't stand is ridicule. See, they demand respect for their deviant behavior, so do not make fun of it, say they are sick, stuff like that.

End of Rant!

[ December 19, 2023, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted December 19, 2023 03:24 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
Just another reason to justify the Muslim's hatred of us. They frown on gay stuff.
I don't care what consenting adults do in private but not in the Senate hearing room!! The whole world is laughing their ass off at us.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 19, 2023 05:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Now, why didn't I think of it? There's your Muslim solution! Perfect! Throw the idiot off of a roof! If he lands on his feet, he broke both legs. Try getting on your knees in front of your boyfriend tomorrow after getting tossed off of a roof.

I bet Butigig wouldn't go for it. Come to think of it, where is Mr Mayor on this issue? He's the first one I would nominate for swan diving off of the roof of the Capital Building. Don't be chicken! That "guy" is a shame, he is an embarrassment to the whole country! Such a smug son of a bitch!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 19, 2023 06:32 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The whole world has been laughing their ass off at us ever since we 'elected' Biden as our leader.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2023 09:16 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
But it's Doctor Jill behind everything. Including tap dancing toy soldiers!

I wonder how much that fuck up cost America? Will the actual price ever be known?

Good hunting. El Bee

PS How's Cindi?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2023 11:09 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
She's doing well. We went to the Sonoran Desert Wildlife Museum last week-end. She couldn't walk the whole thing but it was still a nice day.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 20, 2023 07:37 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The one down south of Casa Grande? I've drove right by it a zillion times but never went in. Did you like it?

They should have scooters for handicapped!

[ December 20, 2023, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2023 06:53 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
No ........ Down the road from Old Tucson and the Safari Club Museum.

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters