The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Gripping video I've never seen anything like this!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gripping video I've never seen anything like this!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 03, 2023 04:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a dirt bag wanting to do a drug deal when an officer stops him. Officer is assassinated while his camera in the cruiser records the whole thing. Then a 50 mile chase is all recorded and dirt bag is killed right on the pavement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqxTf-Vz12o

at around the 7 minute mark you can watch the officer shot 6 times including caping him on the last one. It's graphic as hell! But it sure feels good when the bastard is finally killed! This is all uncensored, it's pretty gut wrenching, to say the least!

[ December 03, 2023, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2023 07:52 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Damn that was hard to watch.
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2023 04:26 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
????? .............. The video that came up for me all took place in a gas station. [Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted December 04, 2023 09:07 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
<sigh>

Okay sometimes on You Tube, clicking on a link can bring up the next one on theQue?

I suggest you try it again. I just checked the link and it’s fine. The only confusing thing is that there is no sound at first and there is a message when the sound starts.

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

PS the whole thing including the initial stop and the ensuing chase happens on A stretch of I-10 that you and I have traveled many times towards Deming.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2023 06:19 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok ............ Got it.
A wise man here once said "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2023 06:46 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
That was tough to watch. The trooper had no idea of how dangerous the guy was that he pulled over. Epic failure to communicate within law enforcement.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 05, 2023 08:12 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Semp!

That point has not been emphasized hardly enough, probably to keep from embarrassing the agencies involved. And, they bungled that operation very seriously and someone needs to be held accountable.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters