The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » An example of how closely we are being monitored

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: An example of how closely we are being monitored
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2023 09:03 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I was talking to an old friend, and I mentioned a youtube channel called Forgotten History. My friend has never heard or seen this channel before. Forgotten History has a Most Corrupt series. The first one I saw was about LBJ. In this video LBJ underlings admitted LBJ killed about 13 people as I recall. Late in their lives, one underling and LBJ's mistress both admitted that LBJ killed Kennedy.

Well getting back to how we are being monitored, in less than 10 minutes my friend went to youtube and the first program that popped up was Forgotten History Binden most corrupt. All of our phone calls, email and texts are being stored in a data collection center just outside Salt Lake City. 99% of the building is underground. Data experts have guessed this site to be in yoda bytes. One yottabyte is approximately 1 million trillions of bytes.

The only secure method of communication is to use the US postal service.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2023 10:29 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I suspect you are right!

I have an example from this morning. I get a text message from my son. He asks, "What is this vehicle in your driveway?" And, the accompanying photo was a satellite shot of my property showing my Infiniti with a tan Chrysler van right next to it.

So, I said; "that's Carolyn's"

He doesn't know Carolyn, never even heard the name before. But now I must provide an explanation? I have not, because he hasn't asked yet, but he will.

Anyway, this was out of the blue this morning, and those fucking satellite's keep an eye on us, not to mention the cameras at every intersection. Not to mention that practically everybody has a DOORBELL CAMERA facing the street.

Not to mention how Google saves every fucking keystroke and they customize my ads, I get a lot of gun related shit and outdoor wear ads before every You Tube video. They think they have me pretty well bracketed, but the first time I go to Amazon to buy a book, related material is added to the mix, in this case it's WWII historical which will remain until I do a search for a dog leash and then all my ads are for healthy dog food.

It's a vicious cycle and it's either a bit scary or at least annoying. It's 1984 all over again.

When you think about it, and don't want the government keeping track of my book purchases, much less every firearm I buy. So, this is why they never rest in closing every fucking loophole involved in casual gun purchases. I can easily see why Vic buys his guns from a perfect stranger in a Walmart parking lot, and with traceless cash.

Unless it get to the point where we must provide an explanation for that $1,000 we recently spent on something? They have it on a Walmart parking lot surveillance camera! Your vehicle plate, and it sure looks like you, talking to some shady looking "dealer".

Am I exaggerating? Here and there, a little, but before you know it, every fart is recorded and classified!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS it's been mentioned before, this site is probably monitored!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 28, 2023 11:57 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Biden gets another term and $1000 will buy you a tank of gas.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2023 06:17 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I heard from a friend that heard from a Russian friend that at least in Russia you know they are watching us. American's have this expectation that we have a right to privacy which makes us complacent.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2023 11:05 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I was at my neighbors the other week having a beer and we were talking about it and I said that I liked the Sierra Nevada beer I was drinking. He shortly there after had Sierra Nevada beer ads popping up. The whole world has ears doesn't it.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 29, 2023 04:08 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Alexis knows if you've been bad or good. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2023 02:23 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing to worry about or they would of locked your asses up long time ago. just saying.

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5063 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 30, 2023 12:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know, Tim? With cameras on every street corner, and Google logging every keystroke, they can keep an eye on you through your fucking phone, unless you are in the habit of removing the sim card every time you get in your car. A lot of good that does with the cameras; remember the cameras?

I promise you, it's the fucking Liberals! God! They are such sick bastards!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters