The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I have much sympathy for this man

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I have much sympathy for this man
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2023 01:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.aol.com/news/derek-chauvin-former-officer-convicted-043015128.html

Not only do I think he was railroaded, I think Floyd was in such bad health that the combination of using drugs and the bad health in general, (probably do to his own fault) that the neglect and not monitoring the man's condition was the fault, not intentional murder.

I think he maybe deserved a reprimand, but he got murder solely to placate the rabble, and it was and is continuing to be a bum deal.

That's my opinion and it has not a fucking thing to do with racial prejudges, (I'm misspelling it but you get the idea)

In other words, I think Chauvin is a sacrificial goat to placate the black community, but it did not help as they proceeded to burn down the fucking city while law enforcement stood around and let it happen and it's a crying shame. Because, fucking Liberals have drummed up the racial animosity to the point where it is a lawless rabble free to riot and burn, exactly like savages.

Call me what you want but if there is anything that pleases me more, it's black people acting civilized, working a decent job and without expecting everything for free and getting away with lawlessness, like free shoplifting as long as it's less than a thousand dollars! That's crazy, is what that is!

Liberals continue to push racial animosity, for votes and it is shameful!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS Let Chauvin out of prison before he is actually murdered!

[ November 25, 2023, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31447 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2023 03:14 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
All of us know this was a political hatchet job to appease the BLMers in Minneapolis.  To me, the fact that the coroner testified that Floyd had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his system should have proved he was innocent beyond a reasonable doubt.  Derek Chauvin should have walked out a free man right back into his uniform.  To add fire to an already hostile case, the Federal Government prosecutes him again for violating Floyd's civil rights.  
Way to go Brandon you hypocrite.  Brandon and Merrick Garland need to be charged and convicted of denying the Jan 6th protesters their civil rights.  Now that is a Jury I would like to sit on.  

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 25, 2023 09:28 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
here's an article about the situation

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/11/has_derek_chauvins_incarceration_been_turned_into_a_death_sentence.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 27, 2023 05:47 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Here is more evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmCkyN8hA6Q

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 13, 2023 04:19 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Now, this is the fucking BOMBSHELL that will be scorned, but it's all true that the George Floyd "murder" was an obscene JOKE!

Here's a couple of black college professors that are suddenly disillusioned because they faithfully accepted what Liberal America wanted them to believe, without question!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ffv4IUxkDU

Then, if you need to be convinced, see if you can find the movie: The Fall of Minneapolis

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: here's the movie! I'm going to watch it even though I don't need convincing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFPi3EigjFA

[ December 13, 2023, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 13, 2023 06:32 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Lot's of people have to explain what they did, and why?

Top of the list is that slimy Liberal Mayor Fry, I think is his namw. I believe he called all the shots and he's why the gave up the 5th Precinct.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 14, 2023 09:45 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
OKAY, GOD DAMN IT!

Why isn't this . movie causing the building of Guillotines in front of the Mayor's office?

Second one would be for that creepy brown nosing asshole with the 4 stars on his collar! You know, the guy that never heard of that detaining technique that was taught to HIS OFFICERS.

You know, when you play around with your favorite political beliefs, and 4 or 5 (which is it?) officers are right now in jail for attempting to just do their jobs!

And, they cook up the scenario, and the Ex-Cop is stabbed 22 times while serving his 50? year sentence. You have this phony BLM mantra and other prisoners are convinced that the cop is a racist!

This shit ain't right, folks! Those guys should all be released so they can get with their lawyers and get a piece of the generosity of the city officials who so quickly gave 27 million fucking dollars to the family of George Floyd!

Gold Casket drawn by a green carriage for our hero. So what if he was just a little behind on his child support payments. He was a goddamned HERO! Look what his actions did. Burned down a city and got 5 cops locked up!

This is such a fucked up situation and all it proves is that the populous is SO EASILY MANIPULATED! Example: GLOBAL WARMING, or to use the currently accepted term: CLIMATE CHANGE Presto-chango! see how easy?

We have the whole fucking world believing this CLIMATE CHANGE nonsense!

Look how easy it is to convince Liberals that the POLICE ARE RACIST! And they use that useless goon with the 4 stars on his collar to incite riot!

Meanwhile, they have those power mikes to incite the crowd outside the courthouse, "ONLY ONE VERDICT-GUILTY"

It's the Pied Piper theory of Mass Crowd Control. The Reverend Al Sharpton, not so much Jessie Jackson anymore. He has apparently made his Bones, probably down in Jamaica somewhere?

It's just sick how the rabble can be whipped up, some of those pictures, just like Portland, just like up in Wisconsin, where they almost managed to hang this kid that shot two Left Wing assholes!

It's just frikken amazing, how easy it is to start a riot! First create an INNOCENT BLACK MAN. Can't find one? Easy, create one, Trayvon Marten, etc.

Liberal Democrats have much to answer for. They are destroying the country. Is Reparations enough? Keep stirring up ignorant black resentment. Because they are all slackers, every fucking grade, they learn nothing useful until they gain entrance to Harvard and shuckin' an jivin' ain't cuttin' it any more!

Race relations is a FANTASY! Stir up the Rabble! Hey! Yo! What about SLAVERY! Practically every white Liberal Female in America wants to give it up to some black dude just to prove how fair and sympathetic she is! Progress!

Good hunting. El Bee

Sorry about the RANT!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2023 10:02 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
When it comes to the democrats insatiable hunger for racism in their every narrative, the fact remains, the demand far outweighs the supply.
Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters