The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » A question of AZ-Hunter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A question of AZ-Hunter
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted October 27, 2023 10:46 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
In the last PVCI board meeting, the president was planning the next multi-club contest hunt. With that said, he doesn't know how to contact the club in Tucson. If you have any information it would be appreciated.

Also the rules might be very different.

Thanks.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 27, 2023 12:10 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused] [Confused]

I thought that coyote contests were banned in Az. back in 2019 ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 27, 2023 12:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You might try this one?

michael.mccasland@tucsonaz.gov

Why the hell would somebody want to "outlaw" a hunt contest?

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: also, if anybody remembers Clint, Paul Melching's hunting buddy? He is involved with some club.

[ October 27, 2023, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted October 30, 2023 07:35 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry about getting back to both of you. I've been busy lately. Koko you are correct Game and Fish banned coyote hunting contest where the winners get something of value. We are allowed to give away cheap little trophies that cost less than 10 dollars.

Every January we have a multi club hunt, and we would like to invite the Tucson club if they still exist. Covid lock downs has us down to about 100 members with 30 active members. Arizona Predator Callers has only 5 active members, and they still participate.

--------------------

Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted October 30, 2023 07:37 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
The Game and Fish has gone politically correct. It is amazing how government bureaucracies get out of control the larger they get.

The recently created a mountian lion season.

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 30, 2023 07:59 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Az. Game & Fish has changed and not for the better.
I think that they need to alternate holding their Board Meetings between hunting camps and fishing spots.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted October 31, 2023 08:28 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard: thanks for the contact. He believes they are out of business, but he gave me the correct full name of the club. I did a search and found a post on huntmasters greeting a new member. The post was dated 2011, and it was the most recent post. They also have a facebook page that is only 1/2 a page with there name and a dozen pictures. I consider hem DOA.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 31, 2023 09:01 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, well, nobody gives a shit any more. I hope you conveyed my best wishes to Michael? I last saw him at the Tom Mix Hunt and I don't even remember the year? I remember it snowed?

Good hunting. El Bee

[ October 31, 2023, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters