The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » 1,600 Scientists debunk climate change.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 1,600 Scientists debunk climate change.
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2023 06:26 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
A long link. I hope it will post properly.

https://thefederalist.com/2023/09/01/second-nobel-prize-winner-signs-letter-with-1600-scientists-declaring-climate-emergency-a-myth/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=seco nd-nobel-prize-winner-signs-letter-with-1600-scientists-declaring-climate-emergency-a-myth

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2023 09:30 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Link came thru fine.

I've said this before ........... The earth has been warming up since the end of the last of several Ice Ages and will continue to warm until the beginning of the next Ice Age. I believe what we're in now is called the Inter-Glacial Period. Marine fossils are found in the Mid-West from ancient times and not because of gas engines or wood pizza ovens.

Just another way to control and tax the masses without anything to show for it.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2023 09:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I am very pleased to note that there are a few people waking up to the Bullshit Artists hyping CLIMATE CHANGE! They had to do a bit of editing because the previous scare headline; GLOBAL WARMING was too easy to check out and determine that the experts were full of shit.

I have been harping and demonstrating on this Board for 20 fucking years that the fear mongers have some agenda up their sleeve besides the truth. I have yet to figure out exactly what they are up to, but it's fraudulent and totally without merit.

My half baked theory, at this point is that the Liberals and the Greenies want massive donations, funds they can use for Liberal causes, without too much oversight. Then they can do a lot of manipulating about shutting this and that down and blocking pipelines and a lot of other stuff of benefit, but they have to keep pumping the fear that we are a minute and a half from world destruction and prove it with hair on fire, half baked "proof". And little Greta is ready to slash her wrists because she just can't breath the polluted air, etceteras, etceteras!

All of these claims do not stand up to even a half assed review of the data!

Folks, we have no CLIMATE CHANGE problem! They are Charlatans selling snake oil! All it proves is that the entire population is easily manipulated with provably false and doctored data.

We have ignored the ravings for way too long! Some woman, forget her name, Rachel something? She wrote a book that I read in high school in the 1950's titled: SILENT SPRING. I'm telling you, the whole Climate hysteria can be traced to this book!

Anyway, keep debunking climate hysteria whereever you find it! It's evil and negative and harmful to the entire GLOBE!

Good hunting. El Bee

https://www.google.com/books/edition/Silent_Spring/6sRtTjwwWYEC?hl=en&gbpv=1&printsec=frontcover

[ September 05, 2023, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2023 11:07 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Does anybody remember back in the 60s when the mantra was Global Cooling ????
The proposed solution was to take black soot from the Super Stacks and spread it from bombers over the Poles to absorb sunlight.
And the Super Stacks ??? We were told "The solution to pollution is dilution". Ergo they built really tall Super Stacks to put the smoke higher in the air. Fun times.
We were also told not to eat the snow in the winter because of atmospheric nuclear testing that was largely 'ok'.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted September 05, 2023 03:41 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, of course, ko ko! I know you believe that stuff but I've got a Bulletin for ya, none of it is true!

I'm not sure if it's that Mead you like or the rootbeer, but taper off a bit!

Any question? I'm here to help! [Cool]

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2023 05:32 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
S'ok .............. I quit believing all of that nonsense during one of our 'Duck & Cover' drills whereby hiding under our desks would save us from a nuclear attack.

Often the 'learned élite' ......... ain't. [Eek!]

--------------------

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2023 06:30 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I remember those duck and cover drills. I was in school at Vandenburg AFB. That's where they launch missiles on the west coast. I do remember thinking how stupid to waste time doing that when you are sitting on the largest target for a Russian missile
strike in America. Duck,cover and kiss your ass goodbye.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted September 06, 2023 07:13 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
HA HA, I was pulling your leg, ko ko!

edit:
PS yes, of course I participated in those desk drills. At the time, I was maybe 12 but we all knew it was asinine.

But, it was only to protect you from the flash burn the hits before the big blast, and this is assuming the bomb is dropped on downtown LA. If it was dropped on little old El Monte, the kids would need more than micurachrome and bandaids

[ September 06, 2023, 07:20 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters