The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Slow Joe is going for the POT Smokers vote

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Slow Joe is going for the POT Smokers vote
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2023 06:46 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Just another example of the deep state screwing us over..

Former Top FDA Official Predicts Agency Will Make a Schedule III Marijuana Recommendation with Election Cycle In Mind.

https://www.marijuanamoment.net/former-top-fda-official-predicts-agency-will-make-schedule-iii-marijuana-recommendation-with-election-cycle-in-mind/#:~:text=A%20former%20top%20Food %20and,by%20President%20Biden%20last%20year.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2023 09:12 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I tried reading that link, half way down the page and gave up. What do they intend to do? What the hell is sched III?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31447 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted September 03, 2023 03:51 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Pot is currently classified as hard drug such as herion. I had to look up what is schedule 3 means.

Schedule 3 puts pot in the same class as drugs with less than 60mg of codeine.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2023 09:04 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
My story:

When my wife was a grocery checker when the kids were in school, there was some guy in the produce department that gave her a joint in a box of Marlboros. She showed it to me and put it in the top drawer of her nightstand, where it remained and forgotten for several years.

One day, we were both sitting in bed propped up and reading, newspaper, magazine, book or I don't remember what brought it up but something reminded me or her of that joint that had been sitting in her nightstand for several years, just a wild ass guess, but at least 3 or 4, maybe more?

Neither of us knew what to do with it, the weird ways that users intake it but we puffed on it for a couple minutes and waited for something to happen.

Nothing happened, but the smoke was going out our window and upstairs to Shelley's bedroom. She was about 15-16 at the time and recognized the smell immediately. So, she came downstairs and to our closed bedroom door and started sniffing at the bottom of the door.

A few minutes later, we came out, quite innocently, and there she was, arms folded, and giving us a accusing look, and we were busted! She wasn't into any type of drugs except an occasional beer on a Friday night, (so far as I know, she was pretty much a Miss Goodie Goodie Two Shoes) and it was a combination of embarrassment and humor and we explained the long forgotten joint, which she had heard the story before, at the time Nanc brought it home.

Anyway, according to semi experts, the thing was so dried out as to be impotent, according to the semi expert(my brother, the Viet Nam vet) the reason we never felt any reaction, as we waited for something to happen.

Then, of course, it lead to crack and all the other hard drugs. Just kidding. I've never done drugs of any kind, hardly even drink alcohol. I'm pretty sure that I haven't had a beer or a glass of wine for at least 6 months? But, I am not adverse to a glass of wine with dinner, if someone else suggests it.

Actually, my party days ended with my separation from active duty, pretty much got that shit out of my system.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ September 04, 2023, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31447 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters