The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » If you own any class three items: this is a must watch video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If you own any class three items: this is a must watch video
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted August 29, 2023 06:04 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
The biden administration is going nuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z223IKjaBbs

I fully expect the first person to be charged with this will get the backing from Gun Owners of America and the 2nd Amendment Foundation.

Please donate to these two groups. The NRA just wastes our money.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted August 29, 2023 06:30 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
Another unlawful 'mandate' from the ATF. At what point will this agency be reined in?
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 29, 2023 10:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's past time to just shut up and allow the Bureaucracy to dream up as many restrictive laws as possible without any action by congress. They are treading on anti American regulation and are getting away with it if we don't speak up.

Personally, I have issues with suppressors, the cost and the regulation; all of it.

When I was in Africa, they all have them and it's no big deal. So far as I know, they aren't regulated, just go out and fucking buy one, if you are so inclined?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2023 05:36 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
In England they regulate the gun and you can buy the can without any paperwork. One of the reasons they cost so much is the paper work trail and the license to manufacture cans. Under the ADA act, I will write off the expense of both the can and the tax stamp due to hearing loss.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2023 01:33 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's an interesting angle! Doesn't matter to me because my retirement income is modest, same with taxes.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters