The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This link is about a Wyoming Public land Court Case Issue

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This link is about a Wyoming Public land Court Case Issue
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2023 01:11 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
The American West Is Built on Contradicting Ideals. These Elk Hunters Were Caught in the Middle,

https://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor-adventure/environment/corner-crossing-wyoming-case-hunters-checkerboard-public-lands/

I hope the little guys win in this case.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2023 03:53 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow! Thank you for this, Az!

I'll tell you, a long time user of BLM Land, and Arizona State Land, my sympathy does not favor the greedy wealthy land owners.

Actually, a similar situation exists with water rights and the Federal government attempting to regulate every fucking prairie duck pond as navigable waters.

I have a half baked theory for a solution to the checkerboard situation. I'd like them to invoke eminent domain. They have already done some of it in other disputes that I don't agree with but maybe it has a positive effect?

There is a situation in California that I am familiar with that involves controlled access to Sequoia National Forest Up around Big Meadow. Anyway, it's locked up, nice public land back of Gold Ledge Creek that's inaccessible.

That's one of the beauties of California and Nevada, wonderful access on public BLM land.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2023 04:15 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
The thing is about our government is all the roads that did and do access these lands are being blocked off by BLM and the Forest Service with idiots out there patroling around trying to bust you for any, and I mean ANY infraction of the law. If the government closes off a road out on public land and no one gets to use it after x amount of years it becomes by law unaccessable except by foot. Locking you out of many places. All by plan that has been going on for years. I saw it in Nevada. I could ride the quad or truck to many ,many places and now you can't. Our fucking government doesn't want you to have access to Any of it unless they control the access. Thus having more control over YOU on OUR land. Just look at any Nat. Forrest or BLM land anywhere and you can see the denied access. I totally agree that the forest service and blm are fucked up people and I don''t agree with any of their policies. They are out to fuck you over like any good communist country.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2023 06:44 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't recommend anyone should attempt to understand the liberal mindset.  Be forewarned that it can cause brain damage.  Liberals want sustainability and environmentally friendly methodologies in every aspect of our lives..  They want us to change over to plant or bug based protein and eliminate those methane emitting cows that give us meat and dairy products and at the same time totally shutting down oil production.  I am going out on a limb here because I believe  this policy will starve to death and kill 4 billion people.  With no oil production we will have no petrochemical production which means less effective pesticides and fertilizers which means less means less food production.  Getting rid of cattle means no natural fertilizers.  How the hell are we going to feed the plant with these stupid policies?  It simply won't work.

Shortly after that real bad train derailment in Pennsylvania, I was talking to my ultraliberal sister andI I told her we need to build more pipelines so dangerous chemicals can be transported safely.  Her response was "I don't like pipelines''.   My response was that when I took Operation and Production Management at ASU, I was introduced to the different transportation methods of products.  Pipelines are a much safer method over trains, and you need to look at the chemical dangers of train derailments.  I don't talk much and rarely see this dumb ass, and we live in the same city.  BTW: also she doesn't eat meat. 

LIberals want the rich to keep us off our land because they simply don't like us. They want to preserve nature even if it means mass starvation. After all, it will  "save the planet".  

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2023 10:42 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I noticed that when I was in Calif. that the Greenies who were running the Forest Service offices would close most of the roads just before the opener of deer seasons for 'fire hazard' ........ whether it was raining or not.

[Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2023 05:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The real joke is how the Forest Service wonks have closed off the East Mojave National Park. It seems that they cater to foreigners that like to tour US National Parks on their Holidays, of which, (I think?) France and Germany have about 45 holidays a year?

Anyway, these foreigners are nervous about firearms and would panic and report the natives they saw toting guns and shooting helpless quail and Dove. So they have closed off almost all access, and this is a huge place, but now they can monitor anybody that comes in the main gate and they bird dog them, and look for reasons to site them for such things as parking off the grass, or on the grass or maybe walking on the grass? So this huge tract of land is being squeezed and it's reverted to walking trails except for the Rangers. Anyway, it was supposed to be always open for hunting when they changed it to National Park, but the bureaucrats are doing things their own way. It's a mess and sportsmen are fucked.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2023 05:08 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
There is no accountability of the Federal Administrations.   ATF under the 1968 gun control act is forbidden to maintain a national firearms database but yet they are doing so.  Just look at a pre-biden 4473 and compare it to slow joes 4473. You will notice the buyer information; and the make, model and serial number information is now on the same side together. 

Congress attempts to investigate but the Secretaries just say "I don't have that information and  I'll get back to you".  They never do get back. 

Instead of arming IRS agents, the Department of Education, the post office, etc, I would like to see Congress get a swat team to raid the computer systems of any and all agencies, but that would require Trump winning the next election and getting control of both houses.  

--------------------

Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2023 08:34 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a link to all of the Federal agencies that have firearms:

https://www.thoughtco.com/firearms-and-arrest-authority-federal-agencies-3321279#:~:text=Few%20people%20would%20be%20surprised,Federal%20Bureau%20of%20Prisons%20

Even the department of education has shotguns:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/answer-sheet/wp/2013/01/17/why-u-s-education-department-has-27-12-gauge-shotguns/

Final thought: There are more armed members in these various administrations than members in the US Marine Corps.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2023 10:16 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So, they don't have a Federal Donut Shop Agency, yet? A glaring problem that needs attention!

What gets me, is that a couple years ago, I was at the range and there was nobody else there, when this Asian guy came in and asked me if I had a spare set of earplugs.

Anyway, this guy was a contractor selling full auto CAR's to local police agencies and he was required to test the suppressors before delivery. He was friendly and offered to let me try one of his guns that he had brought to the range for final testing and warranting.

I knew that lots of police departments carried AR15's in their trunk, but this was the slippery slope, you know, everybody has an AR so obviously, the cops need full auto....right?

First of all, maybe I don't keep current on all the details, but I thought the Army and maybe the Marines had changed from regular AR15's with full auto selector switch, to 3 round bursts and semi auto, no more full auto. So, why the fuck does my local agencies need full auto rock and roll? Maybe I need to be knowed up on the situation? But that's kinda my attitude about the usefulness of full auto. It's OK for trench warfare but limited, othewise?

Meanwhile, as our government continues to restrict citizen's rights concerning firearms, (especially here in The People's Republik) meanwhile, every local law enforcement agency is loading up with TACTICAL SHIT because they love to play cops and bad guys....I mean, except when they need to actually go in there and take out a bad guy killing children.

Whatever?
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted August 29, 2023 05:53 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
A friend of mine who served in Nam told me that they would dump a full mag on auto for cover fire, and then switch to semi automatic once they got behind something.  You are correct that they have replaced full auto to tri burst.  I've been told that the tri burst mode is very effective at 200 yards with iron sights.  They simply aim at the opponents hips and they almost always go down. 

The ATF has a new proposed rule regarding class three items.  That rule could get you a 10 year prison sentence for both you and the salesman by allowing you to even touch any class 3 item.  They are going so far as to view possible access to such a weapon say leaving your silencer on the bench while checking/taping your targets while the guy on the next bench stays behind as allowing possession, and both parties could be even charged.  Biden and the ATF are coming after us every way possible.  It brings to mind that one can be prosecuted even if they are not aware they are breaking the law.  

--------------------

Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted August 29, 2023 06:01 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a link about this new proposed rule:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z223IKjaBbs

In fact I am going to start a new thread with this video. Some of us like to hunt with suppresors.

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters