The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » The CEO of PG&E last name should be POOP for Brains!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The CEO of PG&E last name should be POOP for Brains!!!
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2023 07:18 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
With Leonard being the exception, California has a bunch of dumb ass people in high places. PG&E's CEO, Patti POOP, wants EV manufacturers to allow for bi-directional charging software systems. She wants people to charge their cars during the day so PG&E can use privately owned batteries to use as a storage bank at night. Hey, stupid, people work during the day and would have to use a nearby class 3 charging system like a tesla station which costs a whole lot more than using a class 2 charging your car at home. People like Musk want to make at least a reasonable return on investment. Pushing this type of policy would make me want to move to Arizona which is the last thing Arizona needs is more Californians. Secondly, lithium batteries have a limited number of charge cycles. The more you have to charge them the sooner they die. POOP wants to increase the amount of charge cycles per year. Good Luck with that. Is PG&E going to pay to replace your batteries? Hello NO.

I just replaced my wife's phone because the battery was getting very hot in a cool climate when it wasn't even being used. POOP'S idea could even cause more house fires if the car's batteries are being abused by PG&E.

https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2023/08/08/pgs-ceo-wants-electric-vehicles-to-save-californias-power-grid/

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2023 10:22 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I think that before this whole EV Vehicle thing shakes out & comes down to CONTROL, we'll see a level of fraud, corruption and scams never before seen.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 11, 2023 11:53 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I accept the compliment, AZ. I'm just as bad as the rest of my fellow shit for brains residents of the People's Republik. I have no excuse, I'm guilty. I should have bailed this clusterfuck a long time ago.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters