The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Long Island, NY killer was 2nd A supporter

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Long Island, NY killer was 2nd A supporter
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted July 17, 2023 03:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This evil son of a bitch; apparently killed and dumped 11 bodies in the weeds by the beach. He owned 94 firearms!

Then I saw a street view of his home. Kind of a dump, which is a polite description.
see here: 105 1st Av 11762 Zillow

There is much evil in this world, much is domestic. We don't have to look at Hitler or Stalin or Saddam, we got guys like Brian Kolberger and Rex Huelmann, not at all sure of the spelling?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 17, 2023 05:26 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Soapbox Rant Alert.
Years ago I gave my daughter some Fatherly advice.
"You get what you settle for and you deserve what you get."
True then and true now.
We ignore graffiti. We allow shoplifting (under $900). We condone 'mostly peaceful demonstrations' with the city ablaze. Prisons have a revolving door.
We elect liberal politicians who babble about 'reform, Woke scores and Tran rights.'
AND THEN WE WONDER WHERE PUKES LIKE THIS GUY COME FROM !!!!
Yeah, we deserve this shit.
End of rant. We return now to our regularly scheduled three fingers of Fireball.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 17, 2023 05:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
All of which to say that this country is going to the dogs!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2023 05:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Update: What I hve heard recently is that Heuermann had 92 or 94 permits but actually owned 300 firearms total. Sort of a collector, huh?

Good hunting, El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2023 05:50 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
Like most predators they pick on the weak and the vulnerable. In this guy's case...women. Whether he owns 300 guns or none is not relevant except to fuel the left narrative that white gun owners are the devil incarnate on earth. You can bet the media will play that angle up plenty.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 18, 2023 08:00 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
There most probably are several Democrats writing a Bill that would limit gun ownership by volume. It sounds much too scary that anybody should have 100/200 or 300 firearms.

It's stupid fear because you can't effectively use more than one at a time anyway. Liberals will just feel a lot better if congress passes a law limiting the number of firearms that any one person can own, and then only if they have a damned good reason!

Liberals are so friggin' illogical. They will actually lose sleep thinking of some way to put a limit on how many guns a person may own.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS, I saw an interview with somebody that went to school with this creep. Said his nick name in school was Herman Munster. lol

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters