The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Oh Man! Cleaning house @CNN Don LeMon out

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oh Man! Cleaning house @CNN Don LeMon out
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2023 12:34 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Fake Intellectual&Bigot Don LeMon fired at CNN

Here's some of his greatest hits!

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2023/04/24/bye-bye-don-worst-cnns-lemon

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2023 01:37 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Fox too, Tucker Carlson gone. The only man on cable news that I paid attention to for serious news, Gutfeld is the only other Fox program I watch. Damned shame, hope he lands where he'll have a voice?
Posts: 1629 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2023 01:50 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Just thinking out loud, but if Carlson teamed up with O'Riley ............

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2023 03:54 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hard to figure V Carlson's brother getting fired? Just a guess? Highest rated show on FOX. WTF?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2023 07:09 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Gutfeld and Carlson were the only two I really liked.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2023 09:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been doing a lot of reading and speculating on Tucker Carlson, who may well be related to our esteemed member Victor?

(I always guess Swedish, involving names such as Anderson or Carlson, but for some reason, in this case, I'm leaning towards Denmark just because when I was in the south, Carlsberg was a rather popular beer.) edit: yes, I know it was in the Stone Age! Maybe they prefer BUD LITE these days?

to resume:

He, Carlson, was either was fired or he quit! Take your pick, lot's of compelling argument on either side. But it might involve a huge can of worms!

Stay tuned!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS oh, and go to the Daily Caller, an organization Tucker co-founded for a bunch of theory as to why and what's next.

[ April 24, 2023, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2023 04:15 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
My guess would be that he was thrown under the bus as part of that legal settlement involving the rigged voting machines.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters