The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Just in case you have not been paying attention

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just in case you have not been paying attention
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted April 09, 2023 11:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/geoffrey-dickens/2023/04/06/nets-spend-658-minutes-trump-0-seconds-biden-family-corruption

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 09, 2023 12:02 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
How do the networks respond to a citizen pointing out the disparity between the coverage of former President Trump, and present President "The Lights are on But Nobody's Home" the family of crooks. While Biden cashes his President Salary check every friggin' month; and former President Donald Trump, who donated the $400,000 check to charity every year that he was in office. In addition, there are several reports that President Trump actually lost very close to a $ Billion Dollars while he was president for four years.

There is just a wide difference between 10% for the Big Guy Corrupt Joe Biden, and the former president that tried to put us on the right path but was assaulted and blocked and attacked at every opportunity. What a vast difference!

And, our CORRUPT MEDIA is so focused on negative stories about Trump while hiding any and all mention of the crooked dealings of the Biden family.

WHAT THE HELL GIVES? HAVE THEY NO SHAME?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters