The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Welcome NWO

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Welcome NWO
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted April 04, 2023 11:51 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
I see that today, we as a country, truly became a POS Third World country.
I guess the shit will hit the fan before I even thought it would.
GOD BLESS AMERICA...RIP

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted April 05, 2023 06:56 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
I've got to agree with you there NVWalt. 2024 will be our last chance to save our republic.
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 05, 2023 10:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And yet, just when you think the city of Chicago has come to their senses by getting rid of that freak mayor, I just heard this morning that they have elected the most radical leftist on the ballot. I guess it's true, that the citizens will elect whoever has the most money to spend on TV ads? Sheep! God damned sheep! It's no wonder we are where we are!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2023 05:45 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm gonna miss old Beetlejuice, she was always good for a laugh.
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2023 12:39 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
So I go into Fox News on the ol internet to see how the Jews are doing being rocketed by Lebanon this morning and one of the things I did read about was how a bunch of celebs are taking Budweiser off there list of people who supply drinks to their concerts. Seems Bud went woke and trans, so no more Bud for this kid. I like Natural Ice beer.To damn bad for me huh, Also I see Jack Daniels has gone woke also. SOOO go woke go broke. I hope all the investors that put money into InBev, the company that owns Bud, get hit hard in the pocket book. InBev owns a lot of breweries and should be checked out.
I am so SICK of queers being shoved down my throat.Why couldn't they stay in the closet where they belong. I know I am just an old die hard conservative.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2023 03:07 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't care what butt fuckers do, as long as I don't have to celebrate their degeneracy. Really, have at it but don't expect me to clap at their silliness. I know the trend is to encourage their bullshit and pretend like it's mainstream.

They are sick puppies and my acceptance won't change anything. Just do not expect me to act like it's normal behavior, it's not, it's DEVIANT. And, they do a lot of recruiting with kids and I am violently opposed to that shit! It's NOT harmless, it's mental illness. Period.

Yes, I may be out of step on this issue. Mainstream is beyond tolerant, they think it's cute and harmless.

Ko ko, I've told you a thousand times, knock it off with the kissing with your eyes closed!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters