The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Changes-edit-note potential damages if responding (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Changes-edit-note potential damages if responding
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2023 12:12 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
She probably can cook just not to suite Leonards taste buds. I come from big family with women having different ethnic back grounds and they all cook the same meal just little different. Take something as simple as chili, I like it mild and the juice a little on the thick side for dipping bread. Some of the girls use ground hamburger and some stew beef or ground hamburger with a high fat content. Some also use too big of tomato's or too many. Leonard needs to figure out what he don't like and be honest with the lady and tell her. As for Tilly yes, she can stay out of the bedroom when you got company. I'm just sitting on the fence here.

Edit to add. When it comes to a women and a dog sometimes just having the dog don't cut it, better to have both around.

[ April 06, 2023, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5064 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2023 01:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, okay, we have a situation, Huston. I don't know where to go, who to believe, sensory overload, dive! Dive! Hard-a-Port!

I may just post a poll? Who's for Tillie and who's for Carolyn Sue. So far it looks like Susie is in trouble, but we will wait until everybody checks in.

Look, she already has a short fuse. I'm going to tell her that I think her cooking sucks? She did manage to make me a breakfast burrito with bacon and egg and potato which was passible. And, she doesn't know how to properly fold a goddamned tortilla! Not many women do, but still. She's borderline strike 2!

I CAN tell you this much. Tillie does get more compliments, but it's not particularly kosher to compliment a man's female companion, I mean human.

Last weekend, Tillie dragged me all over the Upland Farmer's Market for 3 hours. Susie was complaining later that she wanted me to go inside some of the stores on Main Street, but I was afraid to go with my FAKE SERVICE DOG. Susie didn't like it she wanted me to browse the novelty stores that sell various junk. So, I was looking for the metal benches for a breather, and this was with Tillie wearing the Gentle Leader, and it didn't help!

That was the second week, but skipped one Saturday in the middle. So, if we go again, and I'm NOT bringing it up, it will be just me and her, no dog! After last week, Sue suggested we go straight to the Dog Park....and we did. Tillie romped around, sniffed a few butts and had a good time while we watched from a picnic bench in the shade. Tillie is an Alpha, she don't take any shit. The problem is, nobody notices some Lab trying to mount Tillie, they only notice when she puts them in their place and then they think she's the problem; go figure?

Anyway, stay tuned. She was monitoring my call when I reordered the Sildenafil. (not Tillie, she's outside)

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: Victor, don't think I missed that crack. Yeah, I still enjoy Tillie and playing with my guns once in a while, but I have not given up on pussy, ok? You also, heaven forbid, will miss it when it's gone. I can tell you this, it's a surprise who goes, and when they go. You can't predict when it's your time.

edit: I'm a dead man if she finds this site!

[ April 06, 2023, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2023 05:55 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
AS far as (you know who) She told me that she's some kind of gourmet cook and cooks Italian, Japanese, and Thai, maybe something else but I had already tuned it out?

So, I'm thinking, that might be the problem? My tastes aren't sophisticated enough to appreciate gourmet cooking? Maybe I'm not able to appreciate GOURMET CHILE? Just a thought....

Good hunting. El Bee

PS she's in there right now making ribs; we shall see?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 06, 2023 06:15 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Go back to my last post on page two and call me in the morning.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7577 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 07, 2023 09:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Atten: ko komo

Yeah, I did that, but (your) suggestion will take some planning. I'm probably laying it on a little thick. Obviously, the woman can boil water. The problem seems to be when delusions of grander (that "looks" misspelled?) when someone thinks they are more talented than demonstrated; and, allowing for individual taste. I've always been surprised and suspicious, (is that my son?) because he is a big fan of Biscuits 'n Gravy. I don't get it? That's just "for instance", maybe doesn't make too much sense? I am a big fan of my mother's cooking. The fact that she was widely considered to be a COOK, par EXCELLENCE wasn't fair to my dearly departed wife. But she was willing to learn and did quite well. Some people are really into cooking. I'm a busy cook, always stirring, sampling and spend way too much time hovering over the stove. I envy those that can fix it up and let it take care of itself. It's hard to go wrong with a little wine, stuff like that. Otherwise, it's exhausting.

PS ribs were just ok.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters