The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » HM's brief and logical Mass Shooter Manifesto

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HM's brief and logical Mass Shooter Manifesto
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted March 29, 2023 10:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, another day, another school shooting.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nashville-covenant-school-shooting-suspect-ide ntified-as-audrey-hale

Now, this female is already fucked up, and of course has preferred pronouns, apparently had announced that she was "transgender" and all that it implies....whatever the hell that means?

This is a little bit contrary but while I believe in freedom and honesty and I am generally against censorship, I think this shooting is exactly and precisely TEXT BOOK GLORIFICATION BY THE MEDIA for mental incompetents to share in the glory of mass schoolhouse murder! This woman has seen it all her life, specifically the Columbine type planned assaults and most recently in Uvaldi, Texas. And by the way, this takedown makes Uvaldi Law Enforcement look like incompetent, overpaid COWARDS!

Example: the police didn't hide behind a barrier for an hour while the shooter increased the body count.

But the problem here, in our sick society is that our spineless MEDIA glorifies school (and Mall) shootings. We get every last detail of the suspense and "blow by blow" take down by corespondents on the scene breathlessly describing the carnage.

The first thing is to "humanize" the tragedy where it involves children, all while getting the life story of the shooter. What this does is plant a seed in the mind of sick people in this sick society: "Hey, I can do that! I will get my name on TV and I don't care any more if I live or die, anyway."

And there you have it. Like a Perpetual Motion Machine, it can't be done, scientifically, but the Painfully inept MEDIA can perpetuate, (and GLORIFY these shootings) for as long as it takes. Nobody ever seems to get tired of the glory, a poor, downtrodden and hopeless mentally deficient who has never amounted to much can imagine themselves glorified and sensationalized on the big screen! This will show "them". You know, those people that slighted and ignored a troubled person and helped them focus on revenge and (of course) the glory and notoriety involved with their fifteen minutes of FAME!

So, my problem is with the MEDIA and the public's right to know. We have to TONE DOWN the sensationalism and, (I repeat) the BREATHLESS reporting at the scene, on the street and in the studio. This gins up the views and the ratings, and one or two will get recognition and a community service award. Sometimes, they even get wounded, or trip over a cable, or the sun gets in their eyes....anything to demonstrate how hard they worked to get all the gory details before the public in time for the 6 o'clock News!

Now, imagine for a moment that the coverage of ALL events of this nature were reported with the same dry delivery as we see when they talk about the FED raising the prime rate by a quarter of a percent.

Now, how would the mentally ill respond to the FED raising the prime rate by a quarter of a percent/yawn!

That's what I'm talking about! I do not know how to do it, or enforce it but we have to take the GLORY out of the incident, treat it like it's no big deal, or report it with the same vigor as when some obscure congressman dies of old age. BORING!

We have to take that last "FUCK YOU" away from the mentally sick psychopaths that walk amongst us. Because, if we don't, the logic says that the dumbshit politicians will decide to disarm the population in spite of the Constitution and the fucking Bill of Rights! I worry that our right to defend ourselves is hanging by a thread! Never ming that somebody can commit mass murder by locking the doors of a Night Club and setting the fucking place on fire! A psychopath will always find a way. But the female, the sick and infirm will be left with zero means of self protection and I might lose my hobby, which involves killing coyotes for recreation; and what's wrong with that, in a formerly free country?

So, will the Perpetual Motion continue indefinitely and be breathlessly reported on the scene, ad infonitum or however you spell it? How long before we get mass confiscations & replaced with whistles to summon the constabulary? Not long, my friends.

Thank you for hanging in there and I welcome comments.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ March 29, 2023, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2023 02:39 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Used to be the only place you'd see/read sensationalized news was the National Enquirer in the checkout lines of the grocery stores.
Now the sad story of The Woman With No Balls makes headlines everywhere with barely a mention of the dead children she needlessly murdered.
Actions such as this never see justice.

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2023 03:59 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Did you catch the comment from that mindless, dementia addled fuck joe biden; " it's not like other bullets, from other weapons, that just go in and pass on through, bullets from an assault weapon go in and just blow up" .
The photo I saw, looked like the boy with a vagina, was toting a Keltec 9mm carbine? maybe not, but sure looked to be. I didn't see anything slung over her shoulder that appeared to be an AR or other semiautomatic rifle?
Every time I see that old fuck struggle up the steps of AF1, Im quietly wishing he slips a big one and splits his hair plugged head like a ripe melon.

Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
the bearhunter
HM PROSTAFF & MIDWEST REGIONAL GURU VOTED MOST HANDSOME MINNESOTAN
Member # 3552

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2023 05:44 PM      Profile for the bearhunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Well shit!, gotta admit, I promised myself to not chime in again once you let Timmy back on but what you posted deserves a huge AMEN LB.
SO, Amen!
K, back in my closet.

Posts: 1049 | From: minnifornia | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2023 06:03 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay Victor. I'm really not sensitive about my age and the fact that I'm 3 months older than that brain dead Liberal pretending to be the president of the United States.

But did he really say that? Inferring that bullets shot out of the evil AR15 Assault Rifle do something different upon being shot out of the assault rifle barrel? Regular guns, including rifles, the bullets pass right on through a body but one of the reasons that an AR is so deadly is that the bullets blow up inside the body, and the dumb son of a bitch infers that they are dangerous and needlessly deadly and that's why we need to ban all assault weapons. Okay, I get it.

The president of the whole world is so goddamned stupid about firearms that he can make idiotic and completely inaccurate and untrue statements and the MEDIA accepts this drivel with ZERO questions and complete acceptance of this shit as completely accurate fact. They don't even blink! It's true because the president said so.

This is so dangerous! The stupid fuck talks total bullshit and AT LEAST HALF THE FRIGGIN' COUNTRY TREATS IT AS PURE FACT! There's something wrong when that FOURTH ESTATE does not perform due diligence. And yet, they fact check every little detail that Donald Trump utters, even if he tells you what time it is. There is something very out of balance with Democrat truth and Republican truth and the latter is always questioned. This is a problem and yet, the MEDIA is blind. I don't care what you think but (by God) how did this country ever survive without FOX NEWS!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2023 07:19 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
El Bee, correct me if I'm wrong but at one time didn't the local Los Angles news channels withhold ALL information about these whack jobs and their deeds other than it happened.??? No fame or glory to the shooter what's so ever. Just an anonymous death.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 29, 2023 08:04 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And now, the Media breathlessly awaits the release of that thing / person's 'manifesto'.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 30, 2023 10:25 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, I can't wait to read her rambling "manifesto". That is what the Media calls anything from any nut job about guns and social justice. Like Timothy McVey had a rambling Manifesto, if it's radical, whatever else it is, they deflate it by half by calling it "RAMBLING".

But, yes, I believe, (at one time) maybe only LA channels wouldn't ID any creep that commits mass murder. Where that policy got dumped, I do not know? For sure they selectively enforce those kind of policies depending on how much it hurts the RIGHT, and how much it FAVORS the LEFT. Now, who said our fucked up MEDIA can't be objective? Just accept as fact that the MEDIA will slant every friggin' fact to suit their purpose, and that purpose is in promoting LIBERAL causes.

And, our stellar MEDIA is criminally blind to their behavior and one sided policies. That's why FOX NEWS motto; FAIR AND BALANCED is so spot on! And the other outlets mock that motto.

How can our MEDIA be so willfully BLIND?

Here's the deal: all of these companies that broadcast on the public airways are supposed to justify the renewal of their license....or, someone else will be awarded the forum. Right now, ABC, CBS, NBC and PUBLIC RADIO believe they have been granted that license in friggin' PERPETUITY! If they abuse the public trust, they deserve to be held to account and if that use of the public airways is slanted and biased, then the PEOPLE have the right and the duty to cancel their broadcasting license and award the frequency, (what's the frequency, Kenneth?) to some other worthy recipient. That's the way it would work in a fair system but all of our media outlets think they own the channels and they broadcast pure unadulterated and biased and slanted propaganda!

This situation must end! We need 3 or 4 more FOX NEWS! GET RID OF LIBERAL NETWORKS! Make them conform to the FAIR AND BALANCED format or they get CANNED! I'm so sick and tired of Liberal Media, print and electronic.... that I could SPIT!

Something must be done to rid us of BIASED NEWS REPORTING!

end of rant!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 01, 2023 10:50 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking of biased reporting;
A few hundred people are murdered by firearms every year. I don't know the exact number breakdown, handguns, rifles, or the AR-15 and yes, it's terrible. It brings Biden to the podium demanding that we outlaw the 'bad' guns.

At the same time though, Fentanyl is pouring in thru our wide open border, killing thousands and not a word from Biden or our Vice President and Border Czar Kama-haha Harris.

[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted April 01, 2023 04:18 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
The majority of total firearms deaths are due to suicide. The majority of firearms murder deaths, fall under the "handgun" category, with knives and other cutting instruments coming in third.
Next highest homicide "weapon" is hands, feet and other body parts. Next is rifles, all rifles; bolt, pump, single shot, semiautomatic and of course the dreaded "assault" style semiautomatic rifle.
There you go, your odds of getting murdered by order of weapon is as follows.
#1 handgun
#2 a knife or box cutter
#3 a fist, foot or elbow
#4 a rifle, any kind, but an AR15 or other similar style of semiautomatic rifle is was down the list, your more likely to get wacked with a hammer or baaseball bat than mowed down with one of those evil black rifles.

Posts: 1627 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted April 01, 2023 06:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, and we can point out the obvious until hell freezes over and they won't get it! It's WILLFUL BLINDNESS. Geezus but Liberals can be so fucking stupid! They have a fucking fixation on "AR15" and no amount of patient explanations of fucking logic will ever make a difference.

What else can we do?

Good hunting. El Bee

PS don't say, meet them "half way" and turn in all scary black guns. Even that would be stop gap. You can't bitch slap that many idiots, it would tend to hurt the hand and would accomplish nothing!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted April 01, 2023 06:41 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I'd say the worst killing in my area was a friend of family that was beat to death with a hammer and a high heel shoe from hanging out with wrong type of people. Did have one shooting years before that but was a guy who shot his sister and then himself with a handgun, the guy lived. Pretty boring here compared to other parts of the country.
Must be the water. LOL

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5061 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 01, 2023 08:18 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So Vic, where do the number of deaths from the illegal drugs pouring in fit into those figures ????
Seems like Biden's Babbling about AR-15s is just a diversion from a real problem.

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters