The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Lying Cocksucker Democrats and the "Insurection"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lying Cocksucker Democrats and the "Insurection"
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2023 11:58 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Just saw this clip:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/03/06/tucker-j6-footage-n2620270

Turns out that the new Speaker of the House gave Tucker Carlson lots of video of the Jan. 6th events that the asshole Democrats have termed as an INSURRECTION, and yet the Capital police acted as Tour Guides including the Qanon Shaman.

This just makes my blood boil! That Biden and his handlers can take an event and change everything about it and for political reasons, toss over 500 "Capitol tourists" in prison under deplorable conditions. This is blown out of proportion for political reasons and we are expected to take it as Holy Truth and are expected to agree with the treatment of these people, done to score political points against Conservatives.

The MESSAGE is that Conservatives are evil and anti American. And they lie and stretch the truth by controlling the narrative and watching selected video and even then, that lying asshole FBI Director will not confirm that he had undercover operatives within the crowd and it is extremely possible that these agents were the ones that were smashing windows and kicking in doors while totally peaceful tourists were wandering around and taking selfies.

Congratulations to Tucker and to the new Speaker of the House for exposing this FRAUD!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/03/06/tucker-j6-footage-n2620270

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2023 09:08 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
That Shaman guy got 4 years prison time. His lawyer was on Tucker last night and said he never saw that video. The prosecutors withheld it from the defense. That is illegal and should get the man's conviction over turned. I won't hold my breath though.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2023 04:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The first thing to understand is that Democrats routinely lie, being truthful is not even a consideration. So when Pelosi forms her Jan 6 Star Chamber, she ever had to tell all panelists to be sure and only consider truths and facts. That’s kinda silly, and any card carrying Commie/Democrat doesn’t have time for a fair and balanced hearing. They intend to only present the most one sided committee and the most politically damaging testimony for any Republican or conservative and there will be people to make sure that the opposition will never be given an opportunity in the interest of fairness, because Democrats have zero interest in a “fair and balanced” seek of truth, far from it! That’s for chumps!

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2023 10:47 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6uvHNS-7z0

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2023 10:54 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
Woody Harrelson, like him or not blasted the Gov't about Covid and big Pharma on SNL, skip to about the 5:50 min mark for his joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8LX8MQMrag

Next day the flak and daggers come out after him.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2023 02:05 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Struck me as slightly weird and not funny. I've seen him in a few movies where he played a good part, like No Country for old Men. But that monolog was not the best. And, he's a weird looking dude, gap toothed like Letterman, next thing he will grow a gray beard.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters