The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » So ........... Is .223 ?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: So ........... Is .223 ??
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2023 03:07 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Is .223 enough to shoot down balloons made in China ???
Since Bumbling Biden will protect neither our Borders or our skies mayhap it's time to start thinking about this stuff.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7477 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2023 09:17 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Not much can be seen from a balloon, that you can't see on google earth. Bang away.

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 4845 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2023 10:46 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, really !!!
So ........... It's either gathering electronic data, testing Biden the Buffoon's resolve or it's a massive P/R stunt by a Chinese condom company.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7477 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2023 12:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Biden, the hero just had it shot down. It's currently falling and we will be lucky to recover anything of value. Advantage=China.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31261 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2023 04:30 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
you guys be just fine, country still safe, but just in case you better take off those tinfoil hats.

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2023 05:55 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
With the Biden Crime Syndicate in charge losing the tin foil and going with chrome plated sheet metal might be wise.
As soon as I can afford it I'm having a silver & turquoise cowboy hat made just to be on the safe side.

This was just another step toward China invading Taiwan. Biden was tested ........ and failed.

--------------------

NVWalt
Knows what it's all about
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted February 05, 2023 04:24 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
We all know our POS President had to get that phone call from china to give him permission before he could do anything.
He is bought and belongs to China. Heartless traitor to our country that he is.

--------------------
Idiocracy. Started as a comedy and is now a documentary about the U.S.

Posts: 621 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted February 05, 2023 04:26 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
And no a 223 isn't enough gun to take down a Chinese balloon. Seeing as it is barely adequate to bring down a coyote.Ha ha ha

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 05, 2023 06:06 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but coyotes are put together better than most of the crap that comes from China.
So ........ if a 5 round .223 burst from my Mini-14 would be on the weak side, how about a few 30-30 rounds out of my lever action ??? That missile seemed like a wee bit of overkill.

(I'm pushing Leonard's caliber buttons here but with that silly grin he's wearing lately he probably won't even notice.)

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 05, 2023 11:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
YOU ARE A FUNNY GUY

Level action 30-30's should be illegal as inadequate for damned near anything that requires even a little precision. I used one, once. I managed a 30" group from about 100 yards, and the bastard kicked like a mule!

Next: Did you say Mini 14? They are the clunkiest rattletrap I ever fired. Any shot after the first is so distracted by the reloading sequence that I was so distracted, I sent for a ham and cheese sandwich while it was reloading. A JOKE! A VERY SILLY JOKE!

And, the Mini 30 ....never mind! Shotgun accuracy, at best.

Where do you come up with your armament, ko ko? at the returns counter at Walmart? Go to your room!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: and yes, I sent her home yesterday. Needed a breather. Text this morning; she misses me! Yeah, I still got it!

[ February 05, 2023, 11:17 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 05, 2023 11:58 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hmmmmm ............. He noticed.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted February 05, 2023 01:11 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Bows and arrows, mini-14, 30-30 lever action. Hmmm
You spent a lot of time at Wal-mart or similar stores when younger?? [Razz]
Kind of reminds me of old Krusty, think he carried a AK-47 or sks for coyotes. [Roll Eyes]

[ February 05, 2023, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 05, 2023 02:06 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Killed a Grey Fox a couple of weeks ago with a .41 Mag wheel gun, too.

[Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2023 05:06 AM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
Did your company bring you some real deal chile as promised, or was it the eastern alternative, chile bean soup?
Posts: 1589 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2023 10:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, now this cannot get around so I ta swear yall to secrecy. Promise?

Worst Chili I ever managed to choke down in front of a witness! Oh yeah, it was plenty damned hot too! And, I knew it was going to be bad when I first saw it; ORANGE!

There's plenty left and she's coming back tomorrow. What do I do? Claim a hold up, and all he got was the best damned tasting Chili I ever et?

I need a foolproof bulletproof and believable
excuse to never have to endure that ever again! And, it has to be what they call in legalese; DURABLE!

Don't expect me to choke down another bowl of that shit! I need help! I need answers! PEANUT GALLERY, give me logical and believable reasons or I'm a dead man!

I'm waiting! I'm Desperate! Don't fail me! What have I done to deserve this?

Good hunting. El Bee

PS she said she used some type of Salsa for seasoning? I don't give a shit, she couldn't be arrested for the charge of BAD CHILI! She ate more than me? I kinda tipped my bowl, when I got up so she couldn't see that I left quite a bit/washed it down the disposal real quick!

PPS I'm in big trouble!

She better not try it again or I don't know what I can do? I don't even know what to do with what's left in my fridge!

[ February 06, 2023, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2023 10:55 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
How about this? She's coming back tomorrow. Maybe I can have her bowl washed and claim I had some every day and that's what happened?

Hell, that won't work! She will get the idea that I really liked it and make me more!

I'm dead!

edit: She has come up 2 times and stayed 4 and 5 days. She's coming back tomorrow, can't get enough of me....which is understandable, of course. I'm not sure why she makes the drive and has not offered or invited me to her place, which is in a gated golf course community and she's on the 18th fairway. We get along fine, it just seems a bit odd.

Oh God! Don't bring more Chili!

edit: ko ko, it's time you earned your pay. You need to come up with something!

[ February 06, 2023, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2023 11:12 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe she's testing you.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

Better get it straightened out .......... one can only wonder what the meatloaf will be like when it shows up.

[Razz] [Roll Eyes] [Razz] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2023 11:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, thanks a lot! I hate meatloaf! I hav eaten, politely, several versions of the best darn MEATLOAF according to several ladies. None, so far has made me go back for seconds!

In fact, I really think it's an impossibility, there's no such thing as really good meatloaf!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit:
Thanks, Bucko! Now you got me really worried!

edit: PPS Oh, about the site. I do not know what happened, still checking? Maybe I owe Go Daddy money? And the responses are very slow today.

[ February 06, 2023, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2023 03:58 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
I imagine there was a moment, sometime after the first mouthful,she must have asked, "so how do you like it "?
You fucked up didn't you,and said "excellent " or some such bullshit. Your doomed now, I'll hazzard every succeeding epicurean delight she drags over is going to be gastronomical torture.
Ahhh, the twists and turns of a blossoming romance...... I'm with KoKo, bet meatloaf is next on the menu! Man, I could eat meatloaf twice a week,love it. I'm surprised, you can choke down those gawd damned In and Out burgers, but be repulsed with a decent meatloaf?????

Posts: 1589 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2023 07:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Deer god!
If she is on the way tomorrow, make sure some jackass rear ends her and tips her jergens lotion all over the meatloaf! If you do that for me, I’ll start going back to church; and no more cuss words!
Have a heart ❤️
Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted February 06, 2023 08:53 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Pour some left over on a rag. Leave some cleaner next to it on the floor and say you spilt it getting it out of the fridge. Tell her it was a little too spicy anyway and kept you up all night.

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2023 05:10 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok .......... You've got yourself into a Hell of a mess. It may be hopeless but we're gonna try to help you out.
Jay has a good idea about explaining where the chili went. Maybe blame the mutt for jumping up trying to get the bowl, tragically spilling it.
Now, since Tim Behle doesn't post anymore, we can throw him under the bus and blame his awesome Campout Javelina Chili with 7 secret herbs & spices for spoiling you for regular chili. Mention Habaneros.
As far as meatloaf, you can blame my Kokopelli Meatloaf made with ground jackrabbit, sweet Italian sausage, pineapple, Ritz crackers, eggs and dried Sagebrush blossoms made in a Dutch oven over a campfire for being the only meatloaf you enjoy.
Mention side dishes of stuffed dove or quail poppers with wild mushrooms.
She lives on the Fairway ??? Sounds like $$$. Be sure and ask if there's crawfish in the ponds.
Note the wild game meat theme here; Manly, healthy eating.
Then suggest eating out.

--------------------

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2023 09:52 AM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Just be honest and tell her it didn't agree with you, she will love ya more. And to be on safe side from now on keep Tilly very close at the table.

[ February 07, 2023, 09:55 AM: Message edited by: TA17Rem ]

--------------------

NVWalt
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2023 10:15 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
You do seem to have gotten yourself in quite a pickle there Leonard. She seems to LIKE you and she is feeding you. Those should have been tall tale signs but then again I guess you were just overwhelmed by the chili. Unless you become a monk and take a vow of celibacy you are doomed to just play out the scenario. I wish you luck and I'll burn a smudge bundle to help the Gods hopefully find and help you.

--------------------

NVWalt
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2023 10:21 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
You do seem to have gotten yourself in quite a pickle there Leonard. She seems to LIKE you and she is feeding you. Those should have been tall tale signs but then again I guess you were just overwhelmed by the chili. Unless you become a monk and take a vow of celibacy you are doomed to just play out the scenario. I wish you luck and I'll burn a smudge bundle to help the Gods hopefully find and help you.

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters