The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Brace yourself

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brace yourself
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 30, 2023 09:54 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm hearing about some grave injustice? Thankfully, in this case, it was 5 BLACK police officers that pounded some poor innocent black man just going about his business helping old widows across the street or other things equally admirable, like retrieving lost or stolen property; and things of that nature, much like Saints Rodney King and George Floyd.

We can feel very lucky there was not a white face in site until he already had his attitude adjustment, or we would REALLY BE IN FOR IT!

But Pun dent Van Jones said it's very likely the black officers learned to thump run away blacks from their white colleagues, which is always understandable. Just ask the Rev Al Sharpton.

What I would like to know is: where did young black men learn that the best way to deal with law enforcement is to run away? It always works, unless they catch you. Then, they get mad! Even black officers.

But, since they "be fired" on the spot, it's surely over, right? And, after we compensate all his children by every one of his w/ the children's mothers. So why was he calling for his mother while they were pounding on him? IDK?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters