The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » everything ok?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: everything ok?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 28, 2023 03:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been house bound a good part of the week. ko ko, look for a warmihg trend. Man, I'm beat, I can't take this any more!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS criptic, but I'll 'splain someday!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted January 28, 2023 05:41 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Was getting worried about you myself.
Been here trying to learn Windows 10 and started getting barraged by ads to upgrade to Windows 11. WTF?
Anyway, hope you're back to your old self soon.

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2023 01:37 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Warm will be welcome !!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted January 29, 2023 08:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's just that I met a new female. Came for a visit last Wednesday, and just left yesterday afternoon....and I didn't tie her up once. But I do feel like I must have been involved in a rollover or something that makes you sore all over? And, I'm not conplaining. Plus, as a Professor, of creative writing, (I think) it turns out that she's quite well off. The neighbors are sure to talk but I think I can claim that I have a sister from Tacoma. Maybe Crescent City, I forgot about the license plate? The most amazing part is that she didn't complain about my dump. Well, it's all a blur, oh, and she said she's coming back Tuesday! All I know is, I slept like a rock last night!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS get this: she watches FOX NEWS! exclusively, and politically, you can't wedge a toothpick between us.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2023 08:47 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
That's good news, indeed. We were getting concerned and I was about to spread a rumor that you had been convicted of violating Star Fleet General Orders # 1 & 7 and was under house arrest pending further legal action.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2023 12:46 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Those assholes dropped that shit! And, no new charges, so fuk'em, they will never take me alive!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2023 03:51 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Well I'm glad that we got that straightened out.

Now ............ Send the warm; the weather wonks are forecasting 28* tonight.
Where does Tim get those Bermuda Shorts with the battery heater in them ????

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2023 04:46 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought that was his vibrator?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2023 04:54 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
But, no help in sight. Rain started about noon. Starting up again at 9pm and continuing until 3pm tomorrow. Looks like you are in for more wet stuff. Or, in your case, more frozen wet stuff.

Meanwhile, my new squeeze is making me her rather famous comfort food, home made Chili. And she says it's better if it "matures" in the frig and reheated in a couple days, when she vows to return!

Can't argue with the lady, can we? You know, as soon as a woman starts cooking for you, she has plans for you....or something?

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: and along with all that, she's a screamer!

[ January 29, 2023, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2023 05:08 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Where does Tim get those Bermuda Shorts
Shorts??? I have not worn shorts since I was 6 years old. So girlish looking and not for me.

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5062 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2023 06:26 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, my 1st wife was a screamer too.
From the minute I got up until I went to bed.

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2023 08:33 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
[Eek!] [Smile]

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2023 08:44 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ooooops. !!!!
I thought Bermuda Shorts and a parka were standard wear 'up there'.
My bad.
\
[Smile]

--------------------

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 29, 2023 11:07 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't own a parka either koko.

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters