The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Unfortunate, stupid decisions and just deserts

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Unfortunate, stupid decisions and just deserts
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 24, 2023 10:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Who would be stupid enough to buy a fucking electric truck? Well, instead of feeling sorry for them, I say they got what they deserve for their Liberal Stupidity!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/electric-truck-charges-week-8-miles-range-day

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 24, 2023 07:58 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Wait until they drive down a muddy dirt road with the extra heavy e/v.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 24, 2023 09:02 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, but what's the point? Why do idiots want to reinvent the wheel? I wonder what the moron paid for that super cool trendy electric truck? If I guess $100,000 somebody prove me wrong. And, even if he suffers no additional problems, the battery will only last for maybe 15 years and then it's worthless....except he will have to pay to have it scrapped.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2023 07:36 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And then there's the lost revenue from the gas tax that maintains our roads and no doubt lines the pockets of more than one politician's pockets.
Gonna be needing some new taxes to make that up. We'll be covering roads and the power grid. In what will no doubt come as a huge shock to the comedy team of Greta, Al, Joe & Kamalala electricity doesn't just come out of a wire. It has to be generated and wind & solar ain't gonna cut it.
So .......... back to hydro-electric dams, coal fired generating stations or GASP nuclear power.

Does anybody think this shit thru ????? [Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2023 07:57 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Towing a Tesla requires the tow truck driver to be a very educated/smart driver. Most tow truck drivers are neither. You may damage the vehicle if the tower doesn't follow tesla guidelines and hooks onto the vehicle as he/she would do on regualar cars. An external power source is needed if the batteries are flat to put the car into tow mode.

https://www.tesla.com/ownersmanual/models/en_us/GUID-B2B9E17B-E1D5-4C48-9306-AC62A375038D.html

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 25, 2023 08:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just bet part of the learning process for those drivers is to fuck up the first Tesla he hooks up!

I'll add that info to the rest of the negatives for owning an EV.

Just to take this subject and then consider the "Climate Change" fiasco and you really have to wonder exactly the extent of lies coming from our government!

The Russians are second rate compared to the lies we are being fed from our government.

I just read yesterday how the entrenched deep state is gearing up to prevent a Republican president, especially Trump!

Let's face it. Like Comey did, walzing into the Whitehouse and doing a job on Fynn. They can do anything they want and a puny President of the United States cannot stop them.

Then, I heard about one of their top operators messing up and getting himself arrested for accepting bribes from a Russian Billionaire! The FBI is CORRUPT! Supposed to be the finest law enforcement in the world and they pull strings to elect Democrats! It's unbelievable!

Trump just isn't big enough to drain this swamp!

AND, WEEZE FUCKED!

Good hunting. El Bee

Then look at the goddamned Gestapo tactics going on with the Jan 6 investigation! They are getting away with arresting anybody for POLITICAL REASONS!

It's just the same as the CCP, the Gestapo, the Stasi, and the Russian Secret police! It's out of control! We are morphing into a totalitarian state.

HOPELESS, JUST HOPELESS!

WEEZE FUCKED!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters