The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Alec Baldwin School Of Gun Safety

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alec Baldwin School Of Gun Safety
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2023 12:26 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Much gnashing of tusks on the news over Baldwin.
Like a typical liberal he's refusing to take responsibility for his dumbass actions.
Simple fact; All Hollywood people handling firearms should be required to take & pass NRA firearms training / safety.
What's that lib mantra ?? ........ If it saves the life of just one child it's worth it.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7511 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted January 19, 2023 05:08 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
He not in prison yet?

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 4902 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2023 06:21 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Speaking about that clusterfuck, as far as I am concerned, the mere fact that he admitted that he pulled back the hammer is proof of stupidity and dangerous lack of caution on his part. He was familiar with that gun and knew that once you cock the damned thing, they have a fucking hair trigger and it don't take much pressure on the trigger to set it off. Let's say he's guilty of huge lack of caution, first of all by pointing a real gun right at someone 5 feet away. Gross stupidity, and now not accepting responsibility shows what a fucking dink he really is!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS I just hope there won't be one gluible person on the jury that will say; yeah, that's reasonable, the gun just went off all by itself....and the prick walks away free!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31336 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2023 07:16 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Mayhap firearm safety training for the jury might be a good idea since the whole case seems to be a pistol that pulled it's own trigger.

About a hundred years ago when I got my first BB gun I was told " If you pull that trigger & it's bad, no matter how sorry you are you can never call that bullet back".

True then and true now.

Just had a thought; Jury selection should be interesting.
NRA members or anti-gun people. ????
50/50 and it's a hung jury.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7511 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 22, 2023 07:21 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
All it takes is one artichoke. For whatever reason, people bring their own knowledge to the Jury Box and then deliberate in the Jury Room. That's why jury selection is of the utmost importance. You must weed out the smug and the righteous and the ignorant and especially, the liars. People are not allowed their own version of reality. They should be bound by what the law says.

Baldwin has been very adamant that he did not pull the trigger. He may be sincere, but since he is Alex Baldwin, (known prick) and he knows what he is saying is total bullshit, he assumes that the jury will believe him because he's a famous actor.

You have the FBI crime lab on the one hand, and Alex Baldwin, (known prick) on the other hand and all it takes in one moron juror and he walks. That's justice for you.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31336 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters