The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Kalifornia reparations

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kalifornia reparations
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2023 09:29 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
I heard that Newsom is giving $5 million to EACH black person in the state because of 400 years of racism. The price tag is north of $500 billion. Just when I think the lunacy can't get worse, it does. Anything to buy the black vote because without it the Dems go down the toilet.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2023 10:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I did hear something about that? Liberals are fucking idiots! That cannot possibly happen! That our Liberal Democrats would want to do it, I have no doubt.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted January 18, 2023 11:51 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
If you can't beat 'em join 'em. If a male can self identify as a female and vice versa, I'm going to self identify as trans-BLACK and get on the gravy train. Even our VP blow job queen Harris is actually Indian-Jamaican but self identifies as African-American.

I think I got a shot at the $5 mill victim lottery.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters