The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » A mountion lion stalking an elk hunter video! Commentary by Colion Nior

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A mountion lion stalking an elk hunter video! Commentary by Colion Nior
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2023 08:45 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dgMD2at9c

Arizona Game and Fish had a 5 round magazine limit when hunting with a semi automatic rifle. Also, we couldn't use suppressors. Luckily, the Arizona legislature passed laws allowing both. I am hearing impaired and plan on buying a suppressor soon. Also, the reason the legislature passed the high cap magazine rule is because sometimes us Arizona hunters hunt near the border and need to protect ourselves from the cartels.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2023 09:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I had not heard of that, resending that stupid 5 round rule? I modified a 20 round magazine for my AR with a piece of wood, carefully fitted in the mag to prevent more than 5 rounds, kinda like a so called "plug" in a shotgun. But then I found out how inadequate the 223 was on fast moving coyotes. They would fuss enough that it was distracting on multiples when I had to shoot them 2 or 3 more times just trying for center mass. Of course, I admit that I could have used better bullets, instead, I used match and target bullets that weren't the best in my precision guns and then, what do you do with the rest of the box....you know? So, I loaded them up and they sit there for the riots. I have nine 30 round mags all loaded with match bullets of one sort or another that should ruin somebody's day, if not be fatal? Anyway, I guess I can remove that plug now, right?

Good hunting. El Bee

I'm never going hunting anywhere near the border with my AR anyway, that's a non starter.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 06, 2023 11:14 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hell .......... I hunt down near the boarder with my bow. But I carry concealed. I figure while the Undocumented Democrat is laughing at the bow I can access the pistol.
Funny thing though; A Border Patrol guy told me that they would likely fear the arrow more than the bullet.

>>>>>---------> Here's a thought; I heard the Guberment has hired 87,000 IRS agents to enforce 'voluntary compliance'. Why not send them to the Boarder to drown the Undocumented Democrats in bureaucratic paperwork and free up real agents to protect the Border ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 08, 2023 05:47 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, that 380 is a lot more powerful than my 32acp. However the recommendation for both should be head shots only! That's what got G Gordon Liddy in trouble on national TV when he told the audience that in order to defeat the bullet-proof vest, it's a no brainer that one should aim at the head. The only person I ever knew that killed somebody used a 32acp and shot the perp 3 of 4 times in the head and neck handshake distance; and he dropped like a sack of shit!

Actually no, I just remembered that Joe Manella (sp) was pumping up another man's wife and hid in the closet, where he found a 22 rifle stacked in the back corner. Guilty wife ratted him out and when he opened the door, Joe shot him several times in the stomach....and he successfully claimed self defense. Joe told me that it very effectively incapacitated the indignant husband, but the death was slow and painful and I bet! And, good old Joe took it rather well, no remorse at all registered on his face or voice. I hunted coyotes with him once, I think he had a 25'06, that time? Damned fine coyote medicine at night.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: as far as the video of the stalking lion; that had a fake quality in my opinion. First of all, I think most elk hunters would have just shot the fucking cat with their elk rifle instead of backing up with a Glock and the camera running.

[ January 08, 2023, 05:51 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters