The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Northern Idaho murders

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Northern Idaho murders
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted December 30, 2022 01:45 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if you are like me or not, but that brutal murder really bothered me, followed by weeks of no progress, but this morning they finally made an arrest and this guy looks like the psycho out of Central Casting. At least, to me.

It really helps that he is a doctoral student in criminology.

I bet he is a known acquaintance of maybe one of the girls and they posted some shit on him....that would do it, right?

I'm thinking that missing white car was ID'ed and they found blood DNA in one of the rooms and that's case closed, motherfucker!

Do they have firing squad in Idaho? Whatever, they still have to prove their case, but right now, it looks hopeless.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: https://nypost.com/2022/12/30/suspect-arrested-in-connection-to-university-of-idaho-slayings/

[ December 30, 2022, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted January 04, 2023 04:39 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Moscow police played it real close to the vest.
They called in Idaho State Police first thing which was smart.
Then the FBI came in.
Moscow police knew they were in over their head.
Also this isn't T.V. land where everything is solved within an hours time frame.

Yes it was brutal but Moscow is and always has been a big party school since the beginning. Have a friend who went their 60 years ago and she said it was bad back then. It's all have to do with the Greek chapter houses and the kids who think they are entitled.

Those girls knew the guy who killed them. They had to have made fun of him big time and laughed and shamed him bad for them to be killed like that.

Just hope they have caught the right guy and have crossed all of their T's and dotted their I's so it all holds up is court and he doesn't get off scot free.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 04, 2023 08:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I was just thinking about this case last night. I've heard very little in the way of updates, except they are probably transferring the creep to Idaho by Brinks Truck.

What I was pondering is about all the blood seeping through the floor for many hours, and mingling the blood of 5 different people. Dr Michael Baden was interviewed on some station and he made a remark that he was traced through DNA on a genealogy site. He also speculated that the dickwad must have worn gloves.

That got me to thinking of something. I know where they got the DNA samples! I bet one of those kids scratched his face and they got their DNA samples by scraping the fingernails of every victim, and BINGO!

Another Jeffery Dalmer! It would be nice if another inmate stabbed him in the chest with a big fixed blade knife!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: I also heard interviews with a few of his classmates. They said that this guy never missed an opportunity to show everybody how intelligent he is. Man, is this asshole fucked up, or what?

[ January 04, 2023, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted January 04, 2023 01:17 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
A big fixed blade would be nice but I'd rather when he meets his cell-mate that he hear the phrase "You're my little bitch now ..... bitch !!"

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 04, 2023 05:57 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Is that true? I always figured it’s spinning yarns, made up by people that haven’t served time in the BIG HOUSE. That’s what they call it in the movies, right? Do men suddenly practice homosexuality when they no longer have access to the opposite sex? Is it like, right away, or is it gradual, say after being locked up for (what) 5 or 6 years? Is it mutual then, or the bigger guy is always the so called Top Man?

It’s okay, I’m really not all that interested! Oh, just thought of something else. Can’t the little guy request a different room? I mean “cell” of course. Seems like he should be theoretically able to just file a complaint with the warden? Have you ever seen that happen? I dunno, must be tough, or do they actually get used to it? Wow, not for me, but I guess sometimes you just have to accept it as part of serving your time, etc. then hope that what you had to do, just to survive, that your wife never learns that you cheated on her, because you had to! I know, it’s probably best if you never talk about those days; I know I wouldn’t! But that’s just me, and I’d never judge somebody, especially if you still keep in touch. Ya know?

Well anyway, 😁
Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted January 05, 2023 05:19 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Latah county judge just ordered a gag order on the Idaho college murders.
So looks like not much information coming out for a while.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters