The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I am so upset with the censorship of theLeft wing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am so upset with the censorship of theLeft wing
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2022 02:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This is no better than Soviet or NAZI propaganda, but it comes from the Democrats in the Whitehouse and the entire staff of Twitter.

[URL=https://www.nationalreview.com/news/twitter-files-platform-suppressed-valid-information-from-medical-experts-about-covid-19/?utm_source=recirc-desktop&utm_medium=homepage&utm_ campa]https://www.nationalreview.com/news/twitter-files-platform-suppressed-valid-information-from-medical-experts-about-covid-19/?utm_source=recirc-desktop&utm_medium=homepage&utm _campa[/URL]

and this:

[URL=https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/david-zweig-on-twitters-rigging-the-covid-debate/?utm_source=recirc-desktop&utm_medium=homepage&utm_campaign=river&utm_content=featured-c onten]https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/david-zweig-on-twitters-rigging-the-covid-debate/?utm_source=recirc-desktop&utm_medium=homepage&utm_campaign=river&utm_content=featured- conten[/URL]

edit: So, Biden wanted Twitter to suppress anything that conflicted with their policies. Didn't matter that the were censoring true and accurate information. This is CLASSICAL CENSORSHIP and we should not be tolerating this shit!

Just remember this, everybody: LIBERALS ARE EVIL!

[ December 28, 2022, 02:46 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2022 06:15 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
This is all pretty straightforward and predictable.

(1) Control the press. Only one side of the story (theirs). Repeat any lie loudly & often and it becomes the truth.

(2) Unarmed people tend to not hold uprisings. The uprisings that do occur are easily put down. "We don't want your guns .... just the 'bad' ones."

(3) Class envy is good. Tax the Rich !!! If you rob Peter to pay Paul you will always have Paul's vote and if you can make Peter feel guilty you might get his vote too.

(4) Keep that border open. Go from 'illegal Alien' to 'undocumented migrant' to 'Dreamer' to 'future Democratic voter'. '

DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILLIAR ???? AS IN RIGHT OUT OF A "PLAYBOOK" ????

To summarize ............ Weez Fuked.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2022 07:57 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And ............. Let's not overlook;

(5) Rewrite history to fit the brave new Woke mantra.

The parable of the frog in the pot of water is coming to mind.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7582 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2022 08:26 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
The Wok folks say:
"Your DNA does not determine your sex."

The Wok folks also say:
"All whites are racist because it is in our DNA to be racist."

Sounds like another peer reviewed scientific study.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1925 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2022 12:03 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, well, it also occurs to me that it actually was white folks that freed the slaves, and that their black brethren enslaved them, in the first place. If the jews would have waited on the good intentions of the Pharaoh to free them, when he got around to it. There is also the incongruity of 650,000 white men dying in the effort to free the slaves, or prevent same. As a believer in states rights, I tend to believe there was a hell of a lot more at stake....but hey, let's tear down southern monuments-fuck'em! Actually, I am very much against that effort. Victors have toppled the monuments of the losers for all of human history. I guess we will never learn.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2022 02:42 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://thefederalist.com/2022/12/29/courts-wont-stop-the-feds-from-deputizing-big-tech-the-people-must/

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters