The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » The freaking walfare state is out of control

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The freaking walfare state is out of control
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2022 05:54 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news/the-welfare-state-is-out-of-control-new-study-shows/ar-AA15yVTC?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=a7ca1531688149c7897e8a637f3a098c

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2022 02:36 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
You ain't seen nothing yet.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted December 22, 2022 04:48 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
If there was a God, all those Liberals that created this Covid debacle/clusterfuck should be Ox Carted to the Guillotine. Anybody who has even the slightest recollection and knowledge of the Bloody French Revolution will recall that the nobility didn't really deserve that harsh treatment will also understand that these bastards richly deserve to lose their motherfucking heads!

From start to finish, if we ever see it, the whole lockdown mandates were and have been grossly and criminally mismanaged. There is no excuse for the way they stupidly choked our previously robust economy and crippled it needlessly just to demonstrate that they were totally in charge and no one need question their brilliant handling of their destroying the strongest economy in the world. Some would probably think that it would be impossible to completely smother the United States economy from top to bottom with zero regard for consequences.

To say our Democrat leaders went to great lengths to stifle and cripple the economy and they saw the harm but yet doubled down on the restrictions and school closures that showed their utter disregard for logic and intelligent while they caused great and virtual, total disregard for consequences.

Therefore, these actions must have been deliberate and vulgar with the intent to set the ecomomy back 50 years, minimum! When a political party mismanages the strongest economy in the word, in two years and untold lost wealth, there simply must be consequences. To line the bastards against a wall and employ AR15's with excessive capacity magazines for splendid retribution would be fine poetic justice.

So, where to begin? Round them up, give them no council, allow only a guilty plea and extract retribution at sunup the next morning. It has to be done, there is no excuse and no reason to waste another day. Swift and righteous punishment is called for, and we should show no mercy whatsoever!

Let's see? That should cover all points and concerns, May God have mercy on their miserable and retched souls!

All in favor, say Aye!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jay Nistetter
Legalize Weed, Free the Dixie Chicks
Member # 140

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2022 05:35 PM      Profile for Jay Nistetter   Email Jay Nistetter         Edit/Delete Post 
Throw them in with the J6ers and make a reality show out of it.

--------------------
Understanding the coyote is not as important as knowing where they are.
I usually let the fur prime up before I leave 'em lay.

Posts: 1006 | From: Arizona | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 24, 2022 02:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Tillie got a nice card! Didn't know she had a fan club? She is so happy, company started coming in the house about 1 A.M, and of course, she probably forget, but I did tell her that Shelley is coming. She is so happy to have company, gets real excited.

An hour later they, (somebody) got tired of her hogging the bed so they opened my door and pushed her inside. Which was prearranged, worked out fine. I kept he with me until 9, and then she romped upstairs to wake everybody up. I guess traffic on I-5 was pretty bad accidents and such, the famous Tule Fog most of the way. Instead of a 7 1/2 hour trip it was 10 1/2!

More company coming today, somebody has to work, we know how that is, anyway, I faintly remember.

I made a blunder. I used to have two ovens but I recently bought another large microwave but it does not have the convection over like the old one, and I thought, what the hell do I need that for? Well, it turns out that we cannot do a turkey AND a prime rib with only one oven....duh! So tonight, it's turkey for dinner and tomorrow, it's PRIME RIB w/wicked horseradish! Corey brought his digital thermometer, you need to be careful with a hundred dollar chunk of meat! Anyway, tonight, we get the turkey out of the way, so it turns out I don't need two overs after all, and my son-in-law is very comfortable in the kitchen. And I have so many computer and iphone issues for him! The only problem is that like all computer nerds, when they fix something that has had you baffled for a month, in 3 minutes, they always give you the fast shuffle so you can't follow what they do. I hate it when they do that!

So, I need to make sure I don't forget a nagging issue or two before they have to leave! I think he's been with Apple for 31 years now. If I didn't have Corey for the occasional bullshit that pops up on the Board, I probably would have hung it up a long time ago. And, I thought this computer shit would never catch on?

I get a report from Honeywell every month, my thermostat is now monitored 24/7. Me and my granddaughter are taking Tillie to the dog park for a short run and them we need more booze, although I hardly every touch the stuff. But I do have half a bottle of Costco vodka in the freezer....when in Rome, etc.

So Merry Christmas to one and all, including Tiny Tim in Little Sweden.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters