The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Since we have such a democratic membership /

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Since we have such a democratic membership /
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 15, 2022 02:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a chance for the Peanut Gallery to chime in, help with direction-issues, etc.

So, first read this and then sign, (in blood)

Yea, or Nay?

moderator job
Thu, Dec 15, 2022 11:37 am
Mack Scone mackscone@gmail.comHide
To nbosin@aol.com
sign me up! just give me a password and I'll be happy to join HM and help you moderate
Reply Reply All Forward

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 4 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31492 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2022 02:47 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm confused;
How do I vote no ???
and
Why would I vote for somebody with a 'hide' email ???
and
Who is this guy ???

[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7589 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2022 12:42 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Firstly, his email is not hidden, you can chat with him if you like. Second, you can certainly vote no, I don't know why you think otherwise.

edit: now show me that you understand directions

[ December 18, 2022, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2022 02:38 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Nope ........... it took a vote but I don't know if it was yea or nay.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7589 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 18, 2022 09:26 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I must have fucked it up, but so far the vote is unanimous, so
I guess it’s whatever I say it means? Which is, yes let him do it or fuck no! He has no business here at all!

But keep voting, ya know, every vote counts, right?

If I fell for this hairbrained stunt, I’d fire him the first time he called me Lennie!

Oh, that phantom vote was Tillie! BAD DOG!Shelley (my daughter) says she’s spoiled rotten and doesn’t mind for shit. (Can’t argue with that)

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 19, 2022 01:29 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Remember the Democrat's motto; "It's not who votes but rather who counts the votes that matters".

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 19, 2022 10:45 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely true! That quote was attributed to Joseph Stalin, if I remember correctly.

And, it gives me a chance to reflect on Sergeant Sindab, he was a man that was invisible in a dark alley unless he smiled. Anyway, this was our annual physical fitness contest in C company, 25th Sig 160th Group 7th Army support Command.

I quite literally, damned near knocked myself out on my reps and by my count, I was up around 120 or so and as I collapsed, I noticed that Sgt Sindab marked me down for 75 reps! When I "inquired" he said that some weren't perfect so they didn't count.

The problem was that I only got second place, and a 3 day pass, instead, Mancini won first place which consisted of a 3 day pass AND some money, but I had a sore ass over that one, and never forgot that it's who counts the votes, (or in this case) THE REPS!

Believe it or not, I was an athlete, pretty good at almost anything except running, at least timed running. Didn't matter if it was 100 or the 1600, I wasn't going to be first.

But, that Neanderthal Sindab, can't be helped, he was just stupid. Didn't like my technique! And, yes, now that you mention it, I never forgot that little lesson on objectivity. Nobody cares who got second! I came in second, Company Arm Wrestling a 300 pounder that was simply IMMOVABLE! But at least that didn't involve an opinion. Technique is pretty much everything, as we all know.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters