The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Bad news

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bad news
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 15, 2022 11:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Reflecting on all the shocking defeats in Arizona, you guys are getting played very much like good old fashioned Chicago politics. How could just about every Republican candidate get beat? AZ is looking like New Jersey or New Yawk! Total Democrat party politics. Blonde refuses to debate; still wins! And your bald midget anti gun senator wins big? WTF? Something ain’t right?

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 5 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31497 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted November 15, 2022 11:57 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Liberalism is like a virus that spreads. Many people have moved here to get away from the lawlessness in Portland, Seattle and several major cities in California. These liberals would vote for a dead chicken if it had a D after its name. Fetterman, Biden, and Kamala Harris are fine examples of this.This is the beginning of the end for Arizona.

I liked Trump, but at this point I wish he would stay out of politics. It doesn't look good for him to be attacking DeSantis and Abbot.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1929 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted November 15, 2022 12:45 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Agree. He needs to tone down the bullshit. If he doesn't, he could destroy all the good that he has accomplished; and that's substantial. Beginning to look like a shame. Trump, just shut the fuck up, sit down and play some golf or something?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 15, 2022 01:53 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Americans have reached the point where rather than voting for the good of the country they are voting for themselves. Tax the rich and forgive student loans. It's societies' fault not the criminal. Open the border and help the poor third world people. We must Go Green at any cost to save the planet and feel good about ourselves. Guns are bad but killing the unborn because we're too stupid or irresponsible to operate condom is our right.
And by the way, when's my next stimulus check coming ???

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7594 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 15, 2022 05:18 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It has LONG been my opinion and conviction that all the environmental desires and the programs to save the planet and rabid ecology concerns is just devices to motivate the masses, make them feel like they are contributing to some grand effort, it's all warm fuzzies and feel good stuff.

Individuals have zero impact, saving plastic bags is nothing. Nothing we do makes any impact whatsoever. Yet, the citizens are all on a fucking guilt trip, buy a Tesla or make compost, it's a friggin' scam.

Only huge industry and national governments can have an impact on the environment and it's limited. The first thing they should do is quit trying to save the planet when the hair-brained schemes are counterproductive. Recognize that "solar" and "wind" are a waste of time and energy. they are subsidized up the ass by government or they would never see the light of day. I just heard that our government gives Elon Musk $7,500 for every Tesla he builds. And, every one of these programs, be it wind or solar are so massively supported by government that it completely obscures the question. Who is jacking off who? The idea that California can pull a mandate out of their ass and rule that all vehicles will be electric by 2035 This is so smug and so incredibly idiotic that it boggles the mind!

What is the estimated life of a electric car battery? I have heard 15 years and then it's $15,000 to install a new one and used electric vehicles are a complete dog on the market. It's a disposable $80,000 vehicle! You aren't saving the planet, you are depleting rare & valuable and irreplaceable resources. This is a dead end technology and all these assholes think they are saving the planet. It's a joke.

Just about everything that is recycled costs a premium to utilize. There is such a huge fund of recycle 5 cents that virtually nobody redeems. It is billions of dollars that we get charged on every sixpack and the state of California makes huge profits off the interest. It's the public's money and we will never get it back. Gives homeless people something to do, but it's a environmental boondoggle.

We are being cheated and fucked and charged a bunch of fees to save the planet, everything from old tires and batteries. Recycling fees! They have thousands of ways to cheat consumers.

My point is that the best we can do is to conserve. All these programs as just to feel good, like we are doing our share, when it's industry and government that has all the responsibilities and they do stupid things to placate the environmental assholes. We are paying $7 a gallon for gas because Biden is favoring the environment radicals by stopping drilling! That's a crowd that cannot be satisfied anyway, no matter how you try.

Just forget electric cars, this bonehead idea deserves to die. I'll tell you where it works quite well. Battery powered forklifts are a good deal in enclosed areas, especially food plants where I worked my whole life. Great for the no exhaust fumes inside the plant, but once out in the yard, propane, baby! So, electric vehicles have a nitch, but they aren't the fucking solution! Musk is a smart con man, that's all. Electric cars will go bust, mark my word. And it's smug assholes like Newsome that think he has all the answers, all electric by 2035! It's a fucking joke!

end of rant....

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2022 03:00 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
The Repubs haven't learned to play dirty pool in the bare knuckles game of politics. Until they do they will continue to get their ass handed to them.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2022 09:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and what a shame it is that intent and honor and practical intelligent solutions aren't good enough. We have to sling mud, lie, steal votes and play their game.

Same with Trump. It's not good enough to have a booming economy and elect 3 conservative Justices to the Supreme Court and even now, half of the Republicans still hate the guy over his mean tweets.

I know he has done a few stupid things, but look around, what has Brandon done lately?

Near as I can tell, Democrats have nobody instead of Biden, who is a fucking crook, besides being senile. Meanwhile, we have several candidates like Pompeo and Desantis, and I hope Trump doesn't run.

Should be interesting.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters