The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Bigot report

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bigot report
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted November 06, 2022 02:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't normally watch very much Network TV

But I'm getting damned sick of the super abundance of negro actors in commercials on TV. Oh? Can't say negro? I didn't know? Used to be, in respected medical journals that mention there are basically 3 races, Caucasian, Asian and Negro. I understand preferences, like I do not like to be called Lenny, stuff like that.

Anyway, why are 80% of actors in commercials Black? Why are 80% of the "couples" in commercials mixed black and white? It's getting worse!

What is the plan? I'm offended!

What? You say look at basketball, look at football! I do, I am, but that's sorta based on ability or something? I know that a good percentage of those NFL players are basically illiterate, didn't graduate HS or college. They do not need to be educated, is what I've heard. Cradle to grave.

Go ahead, shame me.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted November 07, 2022 03:36 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
What ever it was I was trying to say I didn't do it very well so I deleted my dumb ass reply.

[ November 07, 2022, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: Semp ]

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2022 04:43 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
It's the new equality acting that the blacks/world pushed for.
Open your eyes more and you'll more women kissing women and men kissing men. They are pushing the gay/lisbion life style hard now.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2022 11:54 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Can't help but notice all of the above myself. And I do have a keen eye for the obvious.
I'm waiting for the tv and movie people to start promoting bestiality and pedophiles as normal loving birthing persons.
Did I per sieve just a hint of bigotry in your post or maybe I was just searching for something that isn't there...
VOTE TODAY

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters