The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » That lying dimwitted son of a bitch!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: That lying dimwitted son of a bitch!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2022 10:58 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/biden-to-deliver-prime-tim e-speech-democracy

edit: it's that last paragraph that aught to get him impeached as soon as the new Republican congress takes over!

"I always say, 'Democracy is on the ballot.' I literally mean it. Not hyperbole," Biden said while campaigning in Florida on Tuesday. 'It’s really on the ballot. How can you say you are not supporting autocracy ... when you call the people who storm the Capitol and kill — end up [with] two cops dying, so many people hurt by the thousands, [and] broke down the doors of the House and the Senate — how can you say, when you refer to them as 'patriots,' that you are a democrat with a small 'd'?

Let's go Brandon!

[ November 02, 2022, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2022 11:17 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
"Long they'll remember the 8th of November."

With apologies to Guy Fawkes Day. [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2022 06:23 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
Biden lies because he knows there are NO consequences. Besides that, he just reads whatever is on the teleprompter.
That teleprompter operator is the true president of the US.

[ November 02, 2022, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: Semp ]

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters