The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Time to shit your pants

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Time to shit your pants
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 2 posted October 18, 2022 07:25 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
This guy may look a bit whacky, bit he's been scary right...

https://youtu.be/czChhf32U6w

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2022 06:19 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I am against this type of research. With that said at least it was developed in a level 4 lab. Wuhan was handling covid in a level 2 lab. What is really scary is if an employee of this lab is a nutcase and wants to kill 80% of the population.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2022 09:20 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well now....as the az man has posted ramblings by a velly British sounding gentleman now and then, at least he wears a clean & collared shirt but lacking a tie. At least he has the same tooth gap, but where were we?

No, what I mean is, this guy looks like a freak and the Halloween get up tends to make him look unserious. Also, I wanted to slap his hands for waving them infrom of his face all the time! (since I'm a lip reader, that kind of stuff annoys me)

But, but; if the message is what the FUCK is the purpose in screwing with this kind of dangerous bug(s)?! This many a slip twix cup and the lip! Humans can be very casual with dangerous and lethal anything. And, the more you play with stuff, the more you lose proper respect! This is just human nature.

Considering all the Liberal wetting their pants about Putin talking about NUKES, and of course, Liberals do not trust anybody besides themselves. They fret about rogue elements, suitcase bombs, megatons and degraded and not secure enough for their feelings, etc.

But, experimenting with viruses, writ large, when nobody ever even understands how that stuff works and divides and how it spreads, virtually nothing about dealing with this shit in bulletproof manors and procedures; well, it just boggles my mind that people are playing with FIRE, and it's more like stricking a fucking match in an enclosed space reeking of explosive vapors, BUT trust us we have adequate SAFEGUARDS and we are well qualified; and hold my beer! and let's just see what happens?

Too confident with humanity, as in, the whole friggin' human race, and everything else, too.

They have the PHd's and GPA's and the term papers to back them up, so what could go wrong?

Here's an idea! defucking fund the assholes! Let's see how cavalier they play with extinction when it's their own all in money at stake; just maybe they will stop and think about consequences, while risking their own money playing around with shit that is beyond risky!

They are all borderline idiots anyway, don't even consider WHAT COULD GO WRONG, for an instant.

Disgusting! Scientists! Idiots!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: The thirst for knowledge will be our undoing! Wake up!

[ October 19, 2022, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2022 11:07 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Like I said: I am against this type of research. I saw an article about this two days ago, and I don't buy the reason why. In that article they said it will help them build better vaccines.

There are nutcases out there that believe we need to reduce the world population by a huge amount to preserve "mother earth". It is a religion to them.

Another scenario would be a person who gets depressed and hates the world because he cannot afford the lifestyle he/she thinks they deserve.

I do know virologists are working on quicker vaccine development processes which is where the mRNA vaccines came from, but this lab made virus sounds really scary.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted October 19, 2022 12:09 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't misunderstand me. I'm on your side. I'm against unconstrained research into things that have enormous consequences.

There is an ethical component to medical scientific research. Yes, I know that things like Nylon was an accidental discovery. But, leaving a concoction overnight in a beaker is a little different from enhancing lethal bacteria or, in this case, a virus and manipulating it to enhance the lethality without anybody standing behind them with a firehose just incase they drop the soup into the sink drain and does it get neutralized in a clarifier somewhere down stream. even the building should have a negative airflow to ensure that nothing leaks into the environment when somebody opens the door....stuff like that. Natural occurring compounds need to be contained. Things like KILLER BEES proved to be a thing the whole world will contend with, FOREVER. And Killer Bees are't anywhere like 80% lethal. These assholes can't be fucking around with shit that has the potential to destroy the human race! Just let that sink in for a minute, RESEARCH MORONS!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ October 19, 2022, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters