The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This Senator is GREAT!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This Senator is GREAT!!
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted October 18, 2022 07:38 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
You gotta love this guy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItmL0gdmHuc

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 19, 2022 08:09 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I've been speculating on John Kennedy running for president for seems like 6 months or longer? The gentleman just doesn't seem to have a single negative?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2022 09:16 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
How about a Joe Kennedy / Sara Palin ticket or Kennedy / Tulsi Gabberd just to see the entire cast of The View explode in self righteous indignation ????

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2022 02:48 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I’m not sure that Tulsi is quite ready for PRIME TIME.

GOtta be careful with a Media sensation becoming glamorized after a rousing speech, as is what happened with Barack Obama when he gave a kick ass speech at some big Democrat convention, high visibility and he’s an immediate sensation. As I heard it, he shouldn’t have even rated a prime time slot, he either got in incredibly lucky or stars were in alignment or somebody manipulated his debut for a time when the brain trust would be wide awake and paying attention. In other words, this shit ain’t accidental, somebody orchestrated the rest is history.

Now, we need a prime time event and something like Trump descending his Golden Elevator ride. Or Bush landing on the carrier deck declaring MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

The masked singer reveals Joe Kennedy, tanned and ready, reporting for duty! With an “extemporaneous” speech he just happens to have in his back pocket. It would help if he also has a Legion of Archangels accompanying his chariot. Maybe two?

Sounds good? Here’s the thing, the Dinks have nothing! Renominate Biden? Or, Horizontal Harris? Maybe Hillary is fresh and rested? (I like her chances!) ha ha ha ha ha ha….

Let me know what you think and pass it around.

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 21, 2022 03:33 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Tulsi 'may' not be ready for Prime Time but I could get a chubby watching her or Palin in a debate with that giggling idiot Harris. [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 22, 2022 08:08 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I’d damn near pay to see that one. Can’t miss as a series! It would be so nice if Tulsi panned out but it might be premature to get our hopes up. She’s just a reasonable Democrat, not a converted conservative.

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

[ October 22, 2022, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted October 23, 2022 04:40 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
John Kennedy portrays himself as a down home country boy but not many know that he is a Rhodes scholar who graduated magna cum laude from Vanderbilt U., has a law degree from U of Virginia law school and studied at Oxford University earning the highest honors.

I think he purposely puts on the good 'ol boy act so that others will underestimate him. And so far they have.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 23, 2022 09:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's interesting! I had no idea? Thanks for that!

So anyway, he's more than qualified, unlike all the chumps we have been electing lately.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted October 25, 2022 07:17 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
....also, while Rhodes scholar, magna cum laude, law degree & Oxford University enhance a resumé; please steer clear of "Community Organizer"!

It will be when Hell freezes over, if we ever fall for that one again, although (personally) I never did.

That's where you get elected with no visible talent or skills and you then hire a bunch of academic and faculty types.

And then run the country based on theoretical egghead policies; better known as DREAMERS.

That Kenyan asshole still hasn't run out of ideas. He transmits them to "Brandon" via Telepathy, and Pen, and Phone.

What a fucking mess! Just 2 short years and theoretically, 2 more to go. Thousands of little girl hair sniffing. (that we know of?)

Imagine, 83 million votes! Unbelievable! Literally!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 25, 2022 02:05 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Heads up !!!
The Hilda-Beast is proclaiming that the GOP is planning on stealing the 2024 Presidential election.

Rule of thumb; Whatever the Democrats are accusing the Republicans of is usually exactly what the Democrats themselves are guilty of.

Just sayn'

--------------------

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted October 25, 2022 02:26 PM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
The Dims will need mail in ballots for sure. Covid 24 here we come.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 26, 2022 08:56 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it's a given that Democrats will look for every device without concern for it's ethical or legal value. In other words; cheat as much and as often as they can get away with. If that's your style, the Democrats are your party. Let your conscience be your guide!

On the other hand, Republicans, for the most part, are BABES IN THE WOODS! They are not particularly united, and do not effectively pursue advantage when they are given the chance. It's sad, but it's all we got.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters