The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Here's what equality has evolved to: EQUITY

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Here's what equality has evolved to: EQUITY
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted October 03, 2022 04:55 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Not only has Kamala Harris suggested that government funds for help in Hurricane relief be based on something called "equity" which is a Liberal term for special treatment. So, you "white" chumps go to the back of the line and maybe we will get around to listening to your claim; but meanwhile we need to take care of Minorities first, and give them more stuff, if at all possible.

Then we have this education policy:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-ame rica/community-family/fairfax-schools-implemented-equity-grading-to-fight-bias

It means that whites and Asians must work and study very hard but when they are graded on a Hybrid Curve, a black student can never get less than a 50% score, even if they might turn in a blank sheet of paper. They will get a score of 50, minimum. On the other hand, a white student can receive a grade of ZERO "0" if they miss a test. The black student is receiving a grade based on a different scale, so that even a marginal effort could be graded as perhaps a B? I donno? but this is a lot like paying a black twice as much as a white employee; doing the same job. Or, it is just like charging a white person $75,000 for a BMW 525 and if the customer is black, he can buy that same car for $25,000....the concept is called EQUITY.

It might be a form of reparations for slavery or something? We can't allow that situation to fade from the headlines! So, whites and Asians are carrying blacks on their back, from cradle to grave, but the whole concept gives Liberals a huge hard on.

Do we need any more proof that Liberalism is a MENTAL ILLNESS? I didn't think so!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ October 03, 2022, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters