The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This is becoming unbearable

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is becoming unbearable
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 27, 2022 03:28 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Everybody gets spam. Everybody has a spam filter. Today, there was twice as much spam in my filtered email folder than in the spam folder.

So, I tediously opened each and every one and they are so clever. Some make you jump through a hoop and some do not even have a means of unsubscribing? It took me a much longer time to open each one and unsubscribe than to just delete them one by one but I did the best I could. We shall see if it does any good, at all. Some said they need 3 business days to complete the request; give me a break!

It's just that I am getting damned sick of it! I know the answer, sorta. Because I have a gmail account that hardly ever gets spam. But I hardly ever use it so they apparently snag my traffic out of mid cyberspace and send me much shit that I have zero interest in.

Well, for all my effort, I hope it cuts the traffic a little bit. This ain't right, they are vastly abusing the system.

I communicated with my daughter yesterday. Why didn't she rspond to something I sent her? How did I send it? By email. Oh? That's the reason, I never check my email any more but I dug through a couple hundred and found your message and it was blank. Not, blank, but no content.

It's a fucking mess!

edit: I think the problem is social media! But she says she hardly ever uses FaceBook anymore either. So, WHAT DOES SHE USE? Text <sigh>

edit: and who can blame him!
https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/27/billionaire-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-confused-selfie-football-nfl/

[ September 27, 2022, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31383 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters