The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This is INSIDIOUS and scary,

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is INSIDIOUS and scary,
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2022 11:01 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
and DRAIN the FRIGGIN' SWAMP!

As Stalin said; the important thing is who counts the votes!

Here we have Biden directing all government agencies to encourage voter registration. He assures us it is totally nonpartisan. Yeah, sure! They would never lose the application of someone expressing a desire to register as a Republican, would they? No matter if the applicant is previously registered, they don't do due diligence in making sure somebody doesn't vote from two different districts, would they?

Here's the plan for PERMANENT DEMOCRAT GOVERNMENT:

https://thefederalist.com/2022/09/23/left-wing-group-writes-playbook-for-bidens-partisan-federal-takeover-of-elections/

[ September 24, 2022, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2022 11:06 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And do not forget that Democrats see no distinction between an American citizen and an illegal alien. What's the big deal, they live here, they get government assistance, they should be allowed to vote for the party of their choice....right?

Good hunting. El bee

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2022 11:09 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The bigger problem is that if and when Republicans get elected, THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING!

Get rid of every Republican that voted to impeach TRUMP! Democrats do not need help! Make these turncoats accountable!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted September 24, 2022 05:46 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Agree X3

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Knows what it's all about
Member # 3918

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2022 06:29 AM      Profile for www           Edit/Delete Post 
We sent carpetbagger Liz packing.
Posts: 191 | From: Wyoming | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted September 25, 2022 09:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes you did! And she's still causing damage! She's a joke, a congresswoman representing Wyoming? I heard she never goes there and is totally unfamiliar with local problems. All of her support and donations come from Virginia, her actual residence. In addition to being homely as a mud fence, she's a mean bitch. She's pursuing vindictive and retribution stuff as she goes down in flames! Now she thinks the people want her to run for president! She might as well blow that wad of Liberal cash she has stashed. She needs to settle down and raise a family, bake a few cakes, darn a few socks, join the PTA, stuff like that. Politics ain't her bag.

Good hunting. El Bee

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/liz-cheney-says-she-will-leave-gop-if-trump-wins-2024-nomination/

[ September 25, 2022, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters