The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Armed Federal agents raid an Amish farmer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Armed Federal agents raid an Amish farmer
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2022 05:55 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXR-SATqnQA

This is proof positive that Biden and the DOJ are against any group that they cannot control. The Amish are a self sufficient group that don't depend upon gas, electricity, chemical fertilizer, or pesticides. What is there not to like about these people that just want to be left alone. It makes me sick of our out of control government. It looks like our leaders want to get rid of the small farmers and take total control of our food supply. The two biggest owners of farmland is China and Bill Gates. Bill Gates wants us to eat toffu to save the planet.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1925 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2022 08:43 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
If the Feds really need something to do, they could go down to the Southern Border and help out

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2022 10:15 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
We have visited Holmes county Ohio several times which has the highest percentage of Amish in Ohio. All Amish have the same lifestyle so what makes this victim different?   

The Amish don't pay for school taxes because they run their own schools.  Amish don't pay for Obama care health insurance because  as a community they consolidate their money so they can  negotiate cash settlements for health care when needed.  I've heard from locals that they walk into the hospital with a suitcase full of money and pay on the spot. 

To answer my question above, I believe this farmer is no different than the rest of his neighbors.  The fed is sending a message to the rest of them to adhere to OUR normal.
Scary stuff. 

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1925 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2022 12:24 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm guessing that he committed the unforgivable crime of either selling uninspected beef and / or selling raw milk.
So ............ shoplift at Walgreen's and you get ignored, smash & grab a jewelry store and you might get a ticket and for anything worse he jail has a revolving door.

Yeah, clear message; Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

Hopefully, Trump will use this as part of his campaign.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7583 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 23, 2022 04:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's time to seriously speculate on Biden and not only his decision to run again in 2024 but just to finish his term and what that means and opens up a huge can of worms. Would anybody support, for a New York Minute, Kamila Harris stepping into the presidency for any circumstance where Biden failed to finish his term? I'm assuming and giving Democrats a modicum of credit when it involves abundant and obvious lack of ability for Harris qualifications, just for starters, and then the historical proof that she is unable to do the modest little duties involving her current job as vice president. It's very similar to drafting some random ten year old and asking he or she to take over the duties of vice president with an eye towards taking over nuclear codes when and/or if Biden were to die or become incapacitated. Democrats can't be that blind, or can they? Looking at the way they have propped up Biden/think WEEDEND WITH BERNIE, where they carry around a dead guy all weekend. Yes, it's exactly like that when Biden gets off an airplane and is so confused that he cannot put on his suit jacket. Did anyone see that? Even Doctor Jill gave up!

Anyway, weeze fucked!
Good hunting. El Bee

[ August 23, 2022, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31465 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters